BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians formula has always been a go to brand in the drugstore make up game. I love this powder! Light weight great for setting foundation and doesn't exacerbate my skin conditions. Also a great value for the price
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Flemingsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt very light on my faced witch I loved it was like I didn't even have anything on. My problem was it made my pores look really big.  Very easy to apply but if u have big pores be careful.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Limestone Cove
Has worked really well on my skin! I have super sensitive skin and it worked really well with the oil. I had a natural finish. Although, It broke up a little on my nose after applying it. I would purchase it again though.
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
Blountsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face powder! It feels light and has great coverage. It also doesn't give you that orangey color. Lol! I definitely recommend it.
TessMarie💋 J.
TessMarie💋 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy on application, smooth finish. Not ideal for people with very dry skin. Does give a nice finish, but is not an all day wear.
Venessa L.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
I don't have this specific color but I can say that I so love this! Love how evenly it applies. Doesn't look caked at all. Smooth finish.
Tina L.
Tina L.
I love all physician formula face products!! I currently use the bb foundation and powder and love it. The cc foundation is also amazing. I have a sensitivity to fragrance and I feel this line of products go above and beyond my expectations for low fragrance!
H H.
H H.
I have really REALLY sensitive skin and this is the best makeup out their for my skin. It matches greatly with my complexion and it doesn't make me break out like other brands do.
My n.
My n.
Reid
Beauty Junkie Expert
And I have been told by this I have always used and I saw better than it is very wonderful and very useful product I loved that frankness more than wonderful products wonderful madness It is nice and full assessment magnificence 💝💝💝 💝💝 This is the of The results of magnificence What I used the first time I went buy it for the second time
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder provides a nice light coverage for my face. My skin is sensitive so this works very effectively to not irritate my skin. I love that Physicians Formula products are natural, this also very much helps with not irritating my skin.