Physicians Formula Skin Concern Sensitivity & Redness: Redness Relief Moisturizer

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Sensitivity & Redness Extra-gentle, oil-free lightweight moisturizer instantly helps relieve redness and irritation, while providing all day hydration. Restorative moisture soothes dry, itchy and flaky skin, while helping to strengthen and recondition it. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. 100% felt skin was hydrated, soothed, and more comfortable ins. see more...

• Is it light weight how many uses do u get1 Answers
  • I haven't tried it I was wondering if works for a face that break...1 Answers
Allison T.
Yorkville, IL
 I have really read checks and wanted to find something to help them. This moisturizer went on nicely and wasn't greasy. But it didn't do much for my redness. My skin does feel soft and it didn't break me out. But I won't be buying this moisturizer again.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
This didn't get rid of the redness in my face it actually was harsh and made me break out more. I wasn't impressed at all. It didn't seam to make my skin softer and improve my texture. I think they need to make it more gentle
Brittany S.
Mount Gilead, OH
Was very helpful with the redness I deal with often and the Oiliness of my forehead and nose.. my face can become sensitive to some products but I would definitely recommend this one to a friend
Katherine B.
Washington, DC
Wasn't my favorite product. I thought it was more expensive than it should have been. I bought this a Sephora. Wish I would've purchased something else. It was my first time using it and I felt it very oily on my skin.
Roshni S.
I liked this product at first because when I put it on I felt that my redness had gone away but as the day progressed I saw my redness peaking through. I have oily skin so this could've been as reason as to why my redness came through mid-day. I personally would not recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Mary O.
Pacolet, SC
I was starting to get red across my nose and check beside my nose, so I wanted to find something to help and was good for sensitive skin. This formula wasn't too harsh on my skin and did help reduce the redness across my nose and cheeks.
Allison B.
This product is great for blending in and trying to achieve one cover over your entire face. However, I do not believe it took away all the redness like it is supposed to do. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
Sabrina R.
Barstow, CA
I'm a super pale, redhead. You already know I've got SUPER sensitive skin. This stuff is awesome! I really feel like it helps even out my skin tone and it feels great.
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
I like this moisturizer quite a bit. It does help alleviate most of my redness, soothes my skin, and leave my face feeling soft. I apply at night because it can feel somewhat heavy. It has a green cast to it to help cancel out redness. There is a correctioner in this "Sensitivity and Redness" line, and it has a green cast, also. I feel like just buying this product alone, instead of both, is sufficient. The smell is not strong, but it is not a very pleasant smell. Also, the consistency is rather liquidy, and doesn't absorb very quickly into the skin. Overall, I would recommend this product to someone who has a lot of redness.
Cielle S.
South Weber, UT
This did nothing. I used this product for a few months and I didn't see an overall change for anything on my face other than it became more oily.
Pamela S.
Longville, LA
I haven't tried it I was wondering if works for a face that breaks out easy ?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is it light weight how many uses do u get