Physicians Formula Skin Concern Sensitivity & Redness: Redness Correcting Moisturizer

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Sensitivity & Redness Extra-gentle, oil-free lightweight moisturizer instantly helps relieve redness and irritation, while providing all day hydration. Correcting Green Tint delivers a sheer wash of color to instantly neutralize redness. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. 100% felt skin was hydrated, soothed, and more comfortable instantly. see more...

Colleen O.
I have very sensitive skin and deal with some redness throughout my skin so it can be challenging finding products that don't irritate my skin but help keep it healthy and glowing. This is a solid brand that I have been able to trust my sensitive skin with and have seen great results.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizer is very calming on my skin, which gets irritated and red very quickly. I do feel like it toned down my redness quite a bit, though now as much as a green color corrector would. It dries down completely without leaving my face feeling greasy, which I love.
Chloe A.
Galion
Good product, definitely has a bit more room for improvement. I bought my product from my local walmart. It mostly meet my wants but could made my skin softer. It was my first time using it. The product is good and works well but could've been better.
Brooke C.
Cincinnati, OH
While I don't really like the packaging, it works. I do have a little redness on my cheeks that isn't always covered by my foundation or concealer but this was great. I think I heard about it from a beauty gurus YouTube video.
Ashley R.
It was really nice one my skin, and went on easily, but it smelled really weird. I normally don't have a problem with phycians formula products scents, but this one was really strong, and odd.
Yasmin H.
Middletown, RI
This calms my redness so much it's great!! My face around my nose and the corners of my mouth are normally red and if I break out then it's red there too but this calms my redness it's great
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Love rhis product! Goes on smooth, not sticky. Resonable priced and makes my skin soft. Highly recommended this product. I have oily skin in the summer and dry in the winter. Doesnt clog my pores.
Olivia B.
Capitan, NM
Have really sensitive hypoallergenic skin, this is a product and trust and always grab for! Did not really see results right away, but after a week I definitely did!
Kylee J.
Kelso, WA
It was great for my face type it was an amazing product give it 10/10 the only thing is the smell I bought it at my local Walmart and it's not to bad in price
Katie C.
Duluth
Its awesome and really does take away redness and calm my skin down especially on my face and doesnt irritate any blemishes  or make my skin  too oily either..