Physicians Formula Skin Concern Sensitivity & Redness: Instant Skin Calming Spray

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Sensitivity & Redness Lightweight mist provides instant soothing relief to dehydrated skin while measurably reducing irritation on contact. With just one spray, flare-ups can be quickly calmed and skin is instantly refreshed. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. 100% felt skin was soothed and more comfortable instantly. 10. see more...

Tyesha P.
I honestly liked this product. Since I have sensitive skin it’s hard to find product that don’t irtate my skin. When my skin dies get irritated I use this product because it helps to reduce the redness. I would buy this again because it works very efficiently and it doesn’t hurt my skin or make it even more irritated.
Kaitlin L.
Anniston, AL
Physicals formula have amazing products! This redness relief moisturizer is amazing instant relief sooo effective! Only issue I have is that it smells like window cleaner, cute packaging! All I would recommend to them is to change the smell!
Evelyn R.
Spartanburg, SC
I'm not big on aging stuff because I'm only 17 and my skin is really oily so I don't like to put whatever but after the reviews on this item I decided to give it a try, it works nice but not as I expected, but if you're worrying about your lines and sharing i. Do recommend this!
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Jordan L.
Sterling Heights
This product works amazing. I have super sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin whatsoever. I use it everyday and would 100% recommend to anyone. It is somewhat pricey but it's worth the money.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
This product works amazing! My skin is so sensitive and it works great from me. I bought it at Ulta and will most definitely be getting more when I run out. It is extremely gentle and doesn't cause any issues with my skin.
Dylaina S.
I wasn't the biggest fan. But it's not physicians' fault. I already have really dry skin, and this did not help. Dried my face out more than it already is. Wouldn't recommend for people who struggle with dryness.
Lindsey A.
Helps great with my overly sensitive skin. Very nice packaging and and easily accessible. Very gentle on your sensitive skin and very effective with clearing skin.
Lindsey C.
SPRAGUE RIVER, OR
I love anything Pysician's Formula! This product is I must have for me as I have bad bad redness. My skin instantly felt amazing! The smell is not the greatest but its tolerable for how amazing my skin looks and feels after. I will always have it in my makeup bag from here on out
Marissa G.
Smithville, TN
I used this and it didn't break out my face like normal serums do. It helped my face stay clear. I have extremely sensitive skin and breakout so easily.