Physicians Formula Skin Concern Sensitivity & Redness: Instant Skin Calming Spray

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Sensitivity & Redness Lightweight mist provides instant soothing relief to dehydrated skin while measurably reducing irritation on contact. With just one spray, flare-ups can be quickly calmed and skin is instantly refreshed. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. 100% felt skin was soothed and more comfortable instantly. 10. see more...

Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
SPRAGUE RIVER, OR
I love anything Pysician's Formula! This product is I must have for me as I have bad bad redness. My skin instantly felt amazing! The smell is not the greatest but its tolerable for how amazing my skin looks and feels after. I will always have it in my makeup bag from here on out
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Ohatchee, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicals formula have amazing products! This redness relief moisturizer is amazing instant relief sooo effective! Only issue I have is that it smells like window cleaner, cute packaging! All I would recommend to them is to change the smell!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Spartanburg, SC
I'm not big on aging stuff because I'm only 17 and my skin is really oily so I don't like to put whatever but after the reviews on this item I decided to give it a try, it works nice but not as I expected, but if you're worrying about your lines and sharing i. Do recommend this!
Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Dylaina S.
Dylaina S.
I wasn't the biggest fan. But it's not physicians' fault. I already have really dry skin, and this did not help. Dried my face out more than it already is. Wouldn't recommend for people who struggle with dryness.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all physicians formula products. I especially love the moisturizers, they're the only ones that don't leave me with oily skin.
Ronni A.
Ronni A.
This product was pretty good! It helped my redness and was helpful but I didn't like the smell