Physicians Formula Skin Concern Moisture Restore: Ultra-Hydrating Day & Night Cream

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. See a 52% Increase in Skin Hydration in 2 weeks*. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Moisture Balance Ultra-hydrating cream replenishes skin s moisture balance and provides an extra boost of moisture day or night. Soothes even the driest skin to improve tone and texture, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. see more...

Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
i bought this product on a spur of the moment trip to the store, and i am glad i did.. i loved how soft it made my skin and helped get rid of all of my problem areas by keeping my skin hydrated with out making it greasy like alot of face creams do. It went out easy and worked as long as i needed it to
Merrily R.
Gilbert
I really like this cream. However most of the moisturizers I use tend to make my face feel hydrated and refreshed for a while after applying. This one didn't. I can tell that it really is hydrating my skin, but I can't feel it. I probably wouldn't buy this one again.
Lyndsey K.
Hollywood, FL
This product is amazing! It doesn't dry my face out but works great. I bought this at my local drug store. It wasn't that expensive and definitely met my expectations. The only issue I have is the amount they give.
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Good product to have for dry skin on your face. Great packaging, somewhat pricey. I usually opt for a cheaper face moisturizer, but it worked well and was packaged well. Great product, would recommend, but price could be a little lower. Usually purchase it on sale but great product nonetheless.
Lilly C.
Bridgeville
I wear this stuff right before I got to sleep because then I wake up the next morning so refreshed and nourished. I bought this product online. It was nice packaging. I would recommend it too others .
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
Very hydrating! Great to use especially in the winter time! Give my skin a cooling feeling! I would definitely recommend this to anyone waiting to hydrate skin! I will continue to keep this in my house!
Samantha R.
It was good I just feel like it can't do more for me it worked well on hydrating my skin and feels flawless and it comes in a nice packaging and isn't too expensive it's a pretty good price adorable
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
This night cream is absolutely one of my favorites! The packaging is nice and convenient. I have really dry skin and after using this product twice I could see a major difference in my skin! It was hydrated and soft! I would definitely recommend this product!
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I have very dry skin and this worked wonderfully for me. I got it at a drug store and figured I'd try it out. I woke up with soft smooth skin. Worked very well, would buy it again!
Jennifer S.
Colora, MD
I like this moisturizer in a pinch. It is not too greesy and doesn't sit on my face like some products. The packaging is pretty boring but it is sufficient. This was the first time I used it. I would prefer a squeeze tube
Satin W.
Is this a good eye cream?