BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Moisture Balance Nutrient rich eye cream provides intense moisture in a lightweight, refreshing gel-cream formula. Diminishes the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness in the eye area. See a 52% Increases in Skin Hydration in 2 weeks* Clinically proven visible results*. 100% showed increased skin hydration. 92%. see more...

• Realistically, how long should it take before I start seeing resu...1 Answers
Erin H.
Conway
GAME CHANGER.  I have always had issues with dry skin around my eyes, and heavy creams and moisturizers did not help.  This product got me the results I wanted.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Purchased online and was a little pricey but not too expensive as skincare goes. This has a nice feel to it and definitely does feel "hydrating", however I have oily skin and by the end of the day my eye area felt greasy. It doesn't feel heavy when you apply, it just never really soaks in well into the skin. At least not for me. I think that there are other options out there for the same price that do a better job. If you have oily skin this might not be for you.
Jarely L.
I actually use a lot of physician formula products like the mascara and the bronzer which I totally love but this product didn't exactly meet my expectations. I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed. It wasn't exactly for my skin type since I'm really oily. I don't think I would buy this again but for anyone who doesn't have any oily skin I would totally recommend.
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
I don't usually try eye creams and I guess it's because I feel like they are a waste of money. I like other products by this brand, but, too pricey for what you're getting. I'll keep buying their other products
Marinda B.
I have pretty sensitive skin and this eye cream is one of the only ones that doesn't result in a negative reaction! The packaging is sleek. It works well and exactly as intended!
Valerie L.
Port Hueneme, CA
This really helps my dry skin, I highly recommend it to anyone that suffers from combo skin like one weeks dry the next oily, I bought it at ulta and it very inexpensive.
Olivia B.
Capitan, NM
Have really sensitive hypoallergenic skin, this is a product and trust and always grab for! Did not really see results right away, but after a week I definitely did!
Cassie L.
This is an okay product it does okay for my eyes but not as great as I would like which being in my 30's is very important to me
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
I have used this product in the past and it did wonder to my bags. I have 3 kids so it has really helped my eyes to look alive.
Lisa S.
Valrico, FL
This did not work great for me. It seemed to sit on my skin instead of absorbing. I have It to my Mom and she loves it.
Angelita S.
Realistically, how long should it take before I start seeing results? I work midnights and have chronic bags and dark circles under my eyes. I hate looking half dead at the beginning of my shift...