Physicians Formula Skin Concern Moisture Restore: Hydrating & Balancing Moisturizer

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Moisture Balance Oil-free moisturizer replenishes skin s hydration and eliminates flakiness and tightens instantly. SPF 15 protects against damaging UVA/UVB rays. Lightweight, non-greasy formula helps repair skin s natural moisture barrier for more balanced skin long-term.  See a 52% Increases in Skin Hydration in 2 weeks* Clinically proven visible results*. see more...

Jasmin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your face feel cool. I like that the moisture locks in. It is a really good product. I definitely will purchase again. I bout it at a macys store around work. Its not too pricey and it works really well. My skin is not dry but I would definitely get this again.
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It makes my skin feel smooth. It did meet my expectations and I have bought it more than once. I was very impressed with the product. Physicians formula has never disappointed me. I would definitely recommend.
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the expense, I think there are other products that I prefer over this one but I would use it again if I happened upon it. It was a little harsh on my skin...maybe the gentle version would have been more useful in my case!
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's one that's going to stay in my beauty routine for a long time that's for sure! It leaves your skin feeling very hydrated! I will continue to purchase this product. I recommend it to anyone!
Veronica R.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have troubling skin, this is honestly the holy grail of facial products. It is perfect for troubled skin like mine. It definitely lived up to its purpose. Definitely purchasing again.
Keiara K.
Corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that this is a good product. It keeps the skin really smooth and I love using it after taking a shower. The packaging was amazing. I recommend this product to everyone.
Barito S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No he probado este producto, pero las formulas de Physicians son buenisimas, me las han recomendado, y por eso las podria recomendar auqneu yo no las haya usado.Queda a criterio propio.
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love physicians formula skin concern it works miracles on my face it lives a smooth finish without all the oil on my face I big issues with oil on my face so recommend this
Melissa C.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product but you must be diligent about using it. If you just throw it on here and there you will likely not see results, like with most products. Nice texture.
Brandy T.
Canal Winchester, OH
This is a great moisturizer that I bought in a whim from ulta. It was in a kit and came with the eye cream and I bought a separate serum for wrinkles, there was another item or two in the kit. This moisturizer moisturizes and hydrated the skin, I can't say that my wrinkles were less visible because I didn't pay attention to them. I would buy this again