BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Moisture Balance Gentle foaming cleanser removes oil and pore-clogging impurities while infusing skin with hydration for comfortable, clean and balanced skin. Clinically proven visible results*. 100% showed increased skin hydration. 88% saw younger-looking, firmer, more balanced skin instantly. 81. see more...

Libby H.
Cary
I love this product so much. It is in my everyday skin care routine and it is very hydrating. I have seen a change in my skin because it is so dry. This product really changed my skin around and I would buy again.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
It's good for its name. Retains moisture and keeps the skin from drying. Packaging was good and descent value for money. Though i was a first time user, i'd give it a go ahead. Yet to try several others to compare.
Brittney T.
Ironton
This product is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone who has a problem with dry skin. This was the first time that I've used this moisturizer & it was definitely not disappointing. I'll definitely become a repeat consumer of this product
tonya h.
mableton, GA
Physicians Formula Skin Concern Moisture Restore: Hydrating & Balancing Cleanser works really good, it keeps my skin clean and soft, I purchased it at Ulta, and it was amazing, I love it, perfect for my skin.
Rebecca A.
Carthage, MO
Love this product and how moisturizing it is! It met my expectations for the most part and was very gentle on my skin! I think it was an effective product that did its job alsthough its not the best product out there.
Jacqueline W.
I really enjoyed this product. It went on very smooth. Really like it. It wasn't very pricy. I feel the product was very effective. I bought this online from Amazon. I would def buy this again. It is amazing.
Mzsunshine O.
chicago, IL
This is a product the is very moisturizing and I have used this when the winter has my skin dry. Because I have combination skin so this works for me. The brand is the reason why I tried this product
Angela M.
Perryville
I have been trying this out as an every day cleanser and really like the results. it leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out or what I call 'scaly'. I have used it to go over eye area gently and have had no irritation. I love the fact that it is a foam pump a little goes a long way and I feel I am getting a lot of uses for my money.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such a great moisturizing cleanser. It cleans very well and leaves my skin really moisturized and soft. It does not irritate my skin. This is really great during the winter when my skin tends to get really dry. It also removes my makeup so that is amazing.
Mikayla H.
Kenton, OH
I found this at my local Walmart on clearance so I knew I had to try it. I felt as if It did all the things it claimed and I was very pleased