Physicians Formula® Skin Concern: Hormonal Aging Menopause Formula Rx423 Anti-Sagging & Restoring Serum

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Water, Hydrogenated Didecene, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Disocorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Millet, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Heyxldecanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, C10-18 Triglycerides, Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Asorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2.

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
This product is so amazing it has change a LOT in my face .I can't imagine buying anything else. I have to say ,Everyone should use this product i highly recommend it.
Michelle M.
Belford, NJ
This product is wonderful and I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Leaves your skin so soft and clean feeling with no residue ledt behind. Great results from this product.
Brooke F.
Scotts, MI
Awesome!! Best product! Left my skin so fresh and clean and i felt like all my trouble spots went away and made me feel more confident! I rave about this to all my friends and they agree with me.
Kim K.
Wichita , KS
Ten years younger? No chance here. You may get the results they've advertised with a chemical peel. But not with this. Though you may see improvement.
marizela h.
Laredo, TX
Havent been using it for long bearly have about a month since i got it but so far it has worked wonders and you can really tell a difference.
Tabitha R.
Not the best. Made my skin super oily. I would recoment to someone with dry skin. But if you have oily skin you should try something else
SALLY M.
Was lucky to get th8s as a gift from a friend I'm loving how my skin looked after using only after one week really conditions your skin.
Frances F.
Montgomery, AL
okay but not the best. i would recommend but would like to try other products from this company to see if i would continue using.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
My mother uses this and absolutley loves it. I myself along with her co workers and family have noticed a difference in her skin.
dana D.
San Antonio, TX
Really works after about the first week of using it. The results are very noticeable and awesome would recommend.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How much does this typically cost?