Physicians Formula® Skin Concern: Hormonal Aging Menopause Formula Rx422 Radiance Restoring Skin Brightener

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Skin Care was developed utilizing potent cosmeceutical ingredients to help solve your most common skin concerns. Every product is clinically tested to deliver high performance and visible results without a prescription. Skin Concern: Hormonal Aging Menopause. This system addresses the gradual aging effect that happens prior to, during and post menopause. Formulated with Hormone-mimicking technology and neurocosmeceutical ingredients designed to address physical & psychological effects of hormonal changes--and even deliver a mood boosting effect. These products address the most common signs of hormonal aging: loss of elasticity and sagging, thinning skin, intense dryness, loss of skin's natural radiance and dark spots.

Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I like to use this for my problem dry areas, I think it does the trick! I also enjoy mixing it in with some of my cream makeup for extra creaminess and it makes it easier to apply. I would recommend this product!
Karissa P.
This product is amazing! I would totally recommend this to anyone. It's not too expensive, very good quality and that packaging is nice as well! I'll buy this again.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I've only tried it once so I can't say much but it made me break out. I have very sensitive skin though so you may not be the same as me.
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO
I used this product for 3 weeks and saw a noticeable difference with how hydrated my skin stayed throughout the day. No break outs either!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This works wonders it makes your skin feel soft and smooth and look younger after each use it is very easy to apply and smells great
BRENDA S.
Ever since I started using this product I have noticed that the spots from the Sun have been lessened and my skin is now brighte.
Aurimar M.
I tried it on my mother face and it was excellent, she had deep wrinkles and now looks much better, good price!
cecily b.
I absolutely love this product. Works wonders it is really a great product. Would recommend it to everyone
Dani G.
Reston, VA
Awesom product!!! I loooved! I highly recommend to get it. The price is just right for what it does!!!
Alyssa D.
Thought this was good, would probably buy again if I felt like I needed it. First time user
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
Did this brighten your skin?