Physicians Formula Skin Concern Anti Aging Wrinkle Filler & Deep Moisture Repair uploaded by Seirria M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your Skin.  Our Passion.  We Promise. 96% Would Use this Instead of a Filler Injection*. Clinically Tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Approved. 100% Paraben Free. 100% Gluten Free Physicians Formula Skin Care was developed utilizing potent cosmeceutical ingredients to solve your most common skin concerns.  Every product is clinically tested to deliver high performance and visible results without a prescription. Skin Concern:  Aging.  This system targets the visible effects of chronological aging which occur over time and photoaging, from su. see more...

Diadrea T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this cream at night right after I do my face . Yes it meet my expectations there was no effect or disappointment. The value was good it was cheap to me you can get it at your drug store. Yes I would recommend it to everybody.
Emily W.
Physicians Formula makes some awesome drugstore makeup, and I love that they are cruelty-free and mostly natural, but I find that their skincare products, while not terrible, do not live up to the claims on the packaging.
Alex M.
Great product! I bought this not expecting much but I was pleased with the results that I experienced. It works great for moisturizing and is really gentle on the skin. It definitely makes my skin more radiant. I would recommend this product! check it out
Michelle T.
I use this at night time. My eyelids dry out easily so I apply this everyday. I always use eyeshadow and eyeliner and remove it at the end of the day. And it usually makes my eyelids dry after. So I need a good eye cream. This product isn't fully effective though.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
I like how moisturizing this was, but kind of a tacky feeling after application. But I think a good price for the amount of product in the container. I would probably not purchase again....................
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I got it for 3$ at Ross which made me actually get the guts to try it. Wouldn't feel bad if it doesn't work. But it does moisturize your face but waiting to see if it does any for my wrinkles
STEPHANIE C.
I like that it is absorbed quickly in the skin, it does not leave a greasy aspect, it is very light and it is a little dense, its smell is neutral, and I really feel that it takes effect.
Shalyn R.
Corona, CA
I put this cream on at night and it makes my skin feel so soft and clean. It's a little thick but I love sleeping with this cream on my face and I haven't had any increase in wrinkles since I began using this product.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
April C.
Sparks, Nv
This moisturizer did not fill in my deeper forehead winkles. I have normal skin and I am 34 years old and live in high desert climate. It was greasy and not really to much of a moisture. Wouldn't not buy it again. Wish I could get my money back but that is the chance I get for believeing all these words of wisdom for their sales departmentNo side effects, but nothing special either.