BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your Skin.  Our Passion.  We Promise 96% Would Use this Instead of Wrinkle Freezing Injections!*. Clinically Tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Approved. 100% Paraben Free. 100% Gluten Free Physicians Formula Skin Care was developed utilizing potent cosmeceutical ingredients to solve your most common skin concerns.  Every product is clinically tested to deliver high performance and visible results without a prescription. Skin Concern:  Aging.  This system targets the visible effects of chronological aging which occur over time and photoaging, from sun and environmental dama. see more...

• Where can I buy this in Ontario?!?! I can't find it anywhere onli...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Like on fine lines around the eyes? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually gotten results from this product? If so how l...1 Answers
Jessica F.
I was really impressed with this. I'm only 26 but have started noticing small wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes and with so many products out there I had my doubts. But this goes on so easy and makes the skin around my eyes feel and look so much tighter.
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
I personally haven't used this product but my mother has used it for ages and she says it works wonders!! It tightens the smallest of wrinkles and moisturizers at the same time!!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Ahhh aging it's fun isn't it??? I'm 33 and with age comes fine lines and wrinkles...so I needed to find something that was inexpensive but worked we because I knew I would be using it ALOT..and this serum is all that...it helps the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead it doesn't make my sensitive skin red and it keeps me wrinkle free most of the day..if it was twice as much if still buy it
Coleen A.
Middlesex, VT
Ok first off, I feel like the oldest person on this app! But I feel like a very young "49" year old so...age is just a number! I have gone thru many bottles of this and it works just as good as (maybe even better) my $100 of wrinkle cream. It goes on light but really packs a punch. It lasts a good portion of the day and most importantly makes me feel good!!! Try it out!
Kasey M.
Dunwoody, GA
For me there was nothing special about this one. It was a nice product and felt good on the skin but nothing stand out. I bought it at rite aid and it was reasonably priced. It was also on sale the week I went. I am no anti aging expert so I'm not quite sure where to imporove, like I said nothing wrong with it!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
I did not care for this product. I applied it every night before bed for two weeks and did not notice any difference in my smile lines or under the eye wrinkles. It was not very comfortable to wear to bed and I will not buy it again
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Physicians Formula maybe a product that you can buy at your local grocery store but it has the quality of a Sephora product or an Ulta product or a Mac product with its high quality ingredients. Physicians Formula always delivers and I've never been disappointed!
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
it's not botox, but it helps a little to smooth fine lines. it smells good. the applicator isn't really necessary, I prefer using my fingers to spread it and rub it in. if you put it on too thick, it is visible when it dries so you have to wipe it off or rub it in more.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
This serum is just okay for me because it kind of burns sometimes. I have sensitive skin so maybe this product just is not right for me. I did not see any major results but also didn't take before and after photos. Probably wouldn't buy again sadly.
Sheyla G.
Sunrise, FL
It's amazing and feels so nice on the skin. It's very gentle and doesn't feel sticky. It's very effective. I really like this product and definitely I'll used again. It's an amazing product. So I would buying again
Nichelle P.
Cedar Falls, IA
How long does it take to see results with this product?
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this serum really oily? Or is it an ok product to use under my makeup?
Kelly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone actually gotten results from this product? If so how long did it take to see them?
Feather K.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Like on fine lines around the eyes?
Isabelle V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this in Ontario?!?! I can't find it anywhere online.