BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Look 6 years younger in 4 weeks*. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Aging Potent moisturizer instantly enhances skin s firmness, hydration and radiance. SPF 15 protects against damaging UVA/UVB rays. Luxurious and lightweight formula improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for an overall smoothing effect. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. see more...

Kate C.
Kate C.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I feel like it does a really good job making my skin feel clean and moisturized. I for sure love this product and I have told my friends about it because it is a go to for me. And it's cheap so what is better than that honestly
Heather W.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using this in my thirties. I figure it's never to soon to try an age defying cream! It left my skin feeling smooth and had a nice fragrance and I think it's minimizing crows feet!
amelia l.
amelia l.
houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
really good product love the product really awesome and highly recommend to anyone who needs a good product and a great outcome l. you can tell the difference over time you can tell if its good or not
Davida P.
Davida P.
Parsippany , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok but be carful when u us it with your skin try might actually break you out so try to add an oil to your face when you use it. I feel like elf also has a similar product
madison b.
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can really tell that my skin is tightening! This was my first time trying and I love love love it. The smell, texture, and size/packaging of the package.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Wagoner
I really Love it for moisture, soothe my skin really well, just not seeing any other results that show it's combating wrinkles though
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Farmington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the constancy of the concealer, gives a complete and even coverage. I would definitely recommend this priduct.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product... Delivers a lot of moisture and a wonderful scent. Would definitely be buying again very soon.
valerie s.
valerie s.
Grundy, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from my friend and it was amazing how my skin feels it worked great because I have sensitive skin
Cara P.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well but slightly oily. I would buy again thought because it does seem to work.