BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Look 6 years younger in 4 weeks*. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Aging Rich cream cleanser effectively removes makeup and impurities while smoothing, firming and protecting skin s moisture barrier. Leaves complexion clean, smooth and moisturized. Clinically Proven Visible Results*. 100% f. see more...

Paige F.
Alexandria, VA
I liked this product, however I felt that it was a bit thick. My skin is very normal not dry or oily, I'd say this is best for someone with dry skin. I got a sample of this in an ipsy bag. I'd recommend it to others as long as they do not have normal or oily skin. Or if they use this only at night.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I love Physicians Formula products! This particular item I was not that thrilled with. It was a little more watery, thin than I like. I did not end up using the whole product. I was very surprised because it's the first Physician Formula product that has not been for me.
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Skin products and all beauty enhancing products form Physicians Formula has been so amazing for me. I use this every night if not every other night if work allows it. I bought it on special on amazon and heard it was such a great deal. Its so effective,
karla c.
Sanger, CA
for somebody who is still fairly young I still worry about odd things like this because - I'm a girl duh! lol and I use this about 2-3 a week and I am more than amazed with it a product that's just a must try.
Lauren R.
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Cynthia D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
If your like me and you keep seeing this product all over the drugstore then rest assure LEAVE THIS PRODUCT. I have read claims from physician formula that you will receive results in just 2-3 short weeks. I have been using this product for months and I have not seen one improvement. Which is extremely disappointing, i paid 40 dollars for the set. Waste of money. and the scent is not an easy scent on the nose to harsh and chemically smelling
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
It didn't irritate my skin and my face felt smooth, but I didn't see much improvement. It isn't to expensive.
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
This is good serum, but I have tried better. May work for some but I really don't see a change
Mariana A.
amo essa linha de produtos uso e recomendo super recomendo.... amooooo.. mesmo de coração ......................
Juliana dos g.
São Vicente
Produto bom e de qualidade recomendo para todas as pessoas que gostam de comprar e ter os melhores produtos