BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Topical alternative to dermatological laser procedures. Potent serum dramatically reduces the appearance of dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration while improving skin's overall texture and tone. Advanced formula supports natural collagen levels and cellular repair while helping repair visible UV damage.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
This PF Laser Resurfacing Serum did seem to reduce my fine lines but only for a short while after applying. So there wasn't any long term results. The formula wasn't harsh but the scent was overwhelming, very perfumey. The consistency was more of a gel than a serum and felt a bit tacky until it finally dried down. The packaging was fantastic though, it was very medical/dermatologist feeling with it's dark but bright purple all over color with silver trim in a stout pump bottle and clear thick cap, that alone made me not so upset about it's un-noteworthy performance. It looks fantastic displayed on my skincare shelf in my bathroom. It's kind of silly but I'm a sucker for good packaging.
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product at a Ulta for sale. I was excited to try it out, however, i was not impressed with it, the smell, the consistency, I was just hesitant to try it on my face. However, I gave this serum a shot anyways, a week later, I didn't notice any change. I will be returning this product if possible and would not recommend.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This is the best skin care products I have used in a while. I was always worried about the fine lines , pores on my skin and just how fast I was aging. But since I have used This I have gotten more compliments on my skin than ever before. This stuff has changed the way I feel about my skin.
Leah M.
I love this stuff! It's great for the price, they have it at most local stores like target and Walmart, it was good with my sensitive skin and I noticed a change in my skin almost immediately. Overall it's great!
Andrea C.
Camby, IN
It is so good I would recommend this product to everyone. I put a few drops in my foundation and it leaves it so smooth and flawless. This product is a little on the expensive side at the drug store but it's worth it.
Maddiee H.
Semmes, AL
Five stats all day!!!! This stuff works wonders it is pretty pricey but it's well worth it I always pick this over any other product I have it's nicely packaged and I would def recommend to my friends and family
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Not the worst serum I've ever used, but doesn't have impressive results. For the average cost I'd pass and just buy a more effective product for faster and more impressive results.
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
Very nice texture. Love the feel and moisture of the product. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin, or patches like I had. This is proven effective, as my skin was moisturized quickly.
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
I have really oily skin, big pores and under eye lines. This product not only tightens pores, causes you skin to be much less oily but still moisturized and it significantly decreases the appearance of the lines under my eyes. I mix it in with my foundation for those benefits and so less oil seeps from skin when i have foundation on. Even the lightest facial moisturizers make me face greasy, but this is one does so the least.
Dixie M.
This product is alright, I did not notice a big difference when using it. The smell is not off putting which is a nice plus but when using this I would have liked to see some improvements in my skins appearance.
Melanie H.
Stoneville, NC
Im trying to find a particular line of anti-aging products made by Physicians Formula. A local store near me, went out of business last year. I bought the 3 set box for next-to-nothing and could literally see results overnight! Now the only place I find is, it is online. Does anyone know of a store that sells it? Physicians Formula Skin Concern Anti Aging Expression Line Freeze Serum 0.5 oz (15 ml) is one of the 3 set. Physicians Formula Skin Concern: Aging Laser Resurfacing Serum, is #2. Physicians Formula Skin Concern: Aging Wrinkle Filler & Deep Moisture Repair is #3. Does anyone carry this set anymore?