BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Look 6 years younger in 4 weeks*. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Aging Skin firming serum improves the appearance of fine lines and medium to deep wrinkles. Builds a firming moisture cushion into thinning skin. Improves elasticity and delivers essential moisture to help plump skin and reduce the appearance of sagging. Clinically Visible Proven Results*. see more...

Megan M.
In general, Physicians Formula products tend to be reliable and live up to their claims. I was shocked when, months ago, I saw their boast that their "Aging Concern Wrinkle Corrector and Firming Moisturizer" promised users would "look six years younger in four weeks." Moreover, it says, "Your skin. Our passion. We promise." That's pretty bold, but it also caught my attention. Would it work for me? I like their other products, but I had never actually tried their skin care. Actually, the promise comes when you use all of the products in this line for a month, but I couldn't procure the eye cream whenever I would go shopping for various reasons or try to get it online (it was unavailable, etc.). So I skipped other skin care and used the cleanser and the moisturizer and have to say that there is a definite improvement in my skin, which is already pretty good. Six years younger? I think so. So do my husband, family, and friends. What makes it work? It is comprised of a lifting fruit acid blend, which reduces the appearance of fine furrows. An exclusive algae complex works to help skin recover from environmental damage, and alpha hydroxy acid increases cellular turnover and retains moisture, resulting in a more clarified, smoothed appearance (definitely a great mix of ingredients). Moreover, a pea peptide blends encourages the production of collagen. This cream, although it has a little heft, absorbs right into my skin. It also contains an SPF of 15 to prevent UVA/UVB damage. I like the way it feels. It is not too greasy or heavy to wear under makeup, and I also wore it before bed. My skin had a new, taut feel, a flattering radiance, and a definite velvety feel. Physicians Formula is strict about being clinically tested, hypoallergenic, and fragrance- and paraben-free. It's nice to know that they have even stronger skin care for those considering surgical alternatives. Rarely does the "Physician" let me down, and this was another pleasant surprise!
alissa S.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Even though I'm only eighteen I try to take great care of my skin. The firming and lifting booster is great for people of all ages whether your skin sags or not. I can feel a genuine difference in the texture and firmness of my skin and it only took a few days to feel the effects!
Cathy L.
Maineville, Ohio
great product for firming and trying to control fine lines and wrinkles.  Love to use the on the outerpart of my eyes and  on the outerside of my mouth.  great on forehead also
Emily R.
Cumberland, RI
I quite like this product a lot! I'm a big fan of firming products for my face and I don't think that you're ever too young to start caring for your skin! This product is a little pricey for drugstore but it works so well that I can't complain about it! My fave always feels tighter and more hydrated after use
Amber H.
This anti-aging product leaves your skin soft and it really prevents wrinkles. Since I have been using it, people has asked me what have I been doing. It brights-up your skin and helps you look younger. WONDERFUL PRODUCT!
Samantha A.
Somerset , KY
I personally like this brand. All their products have left me feeling better about my complexion. I'm a repeat user, and I loved the small packaging
Crystal M.
Plainview, Tx
This product was ok i didn't really see much of a difference even after 2 months of using it, but it did help with my makeup looking smoother.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Great product, it made my skin feel so much better. I'm waiting to see what the long term results are, but seems to be effective so far.
Daniela C.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this product but I wish it was a bit more accessible and affordable. Also if we would get more bank for our buck!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Has helped my skin against wrinkling and well hydrated. I absolutely love it , not pricey and completely natural