BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Formula Rx131 Topical alternative to dermatological laser procedures. Potent serum dramatically reduces the appearance of dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration while improving skin's overall texture and tone. Advanced formula supports natural collagen levels and cellular repair while helping repair visible UV damage. Clinically Proven Visible Results** 2 Weeks: 96% saw brighter & more radiant skin in 2 weeks . 83% saw improved skin texture & more even skin tone in 2 weeks. 75% saw younger, lifted, firmer-looking skin in 2 weeks. 3 Weeks: 88% saw less visible fine lines, deep wrinkles & sun damage in 3 weeks. 4 weeks 71% saw less visible age spots & pores in 4 weeks. **Based on a panel of women using this product for 4 weeks. (3 weeks for Expression Line Freeze).

• Where can I buy this in Ontario?!?! I can't find it anywh...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Like on fine lines around the eyes? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually gotten results from this product? If ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ally P.
Well I can’t give this a fair rating. Because I have no used this certain serum. I could not find. But the I’ve used a different serum by this company and found that it leaves a nice glow and brings light back to my face.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Ahhh aging it's fun isn't it??? I'm 33 and with age comes fine lines and wrinkles...so I needed to find something that was inexpensive but worked we because I knew I would be using it ALOT..and this serum is all that...it helps the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead it doesn't make my sensitive skin red and it keeps me wrinkle free most of the day..if it was twice as much if still buy it
Kasey M.
Dunwoody, GA
For me there was nothing special about this one. It was a nice product and felt good on the skin but nothing stand out. I bought it at rite aid and it was reasonably priced. It was also on sale the week I went. I am no anti aging expert so I'm not quite sure where to imporove, like I said nothing wrong with it!
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
I didn't like it for my face it was to dry in my face just didn't like the feeling it was pricy for it to not feel any different on my face it was my first time using it. The package was nice and everything but the same to duct was not would not recommended
Lauren H.
Loving this serum with the most perfect applicator my skin feels soothed and nursished as I put it on. Instant feels of replenishment. Easy to use for everyday and size is great to keep in your bag. A little pricey but easy to find at your local drug store!
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
This serum is just okay for me because it kind of burns sometimes. I have sensitive skin so maybe this product just is not right for me. I did not see any major results but also didn't take before and after photos. Probably wouldn't buy again sadly.
Sierra S.
Bought the product awhile ago online, I used it for about a week but I didn't really like what it did to my skin. I had little bumps that went away after I stopped using the product. My skin is very sensitive so it may work great for you, so just give it a try!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
it's not botox, but it helps a little to smooth fine lines. it smells good. the applicator isn't really necessary, I prefer using my fingers to spread it and rub it in. if you put it on too thick, it is visible when it dries so you have to wipe it off or rub it in more.
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
This was okay, this was recommended by my mother in law, it worked great for her but for me if left me kind of oily or red, but other than these few things it worked okay but like I said my mother in law didn't get the oily skin like I did
Fidan A.
I was not impressed with this product. It leaves my skin a bit too oily and I didn't see a lot of results after all. It has a feeling like it actually creates pores because oil clogs them . It might work on you if your skin is super dry maybe
Nichelle P.
Cedar Falls, IA
How long does it take to see results with this product?
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Is this serum really oily? Or is it an ok product to use under my makeup?
Isabelle V.
Where can I buy this in Ontario?!?! I can't find it anywhere online.
Feather K.
Regina, SK
Does this really work? Like on fine lines around the eyes?
Kelly D.
Has anyone actually gotten results from this product? If so how long did it take to see them?