BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Your skin. Our Passion. We promise. Look 6 years younger in 4 weeks*. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. 100% fragrance free. 100% paraben free Skin Concern: Aging Potent serum targets signs of uneven skin tone and helps address the evidence of sun damage: dark spots, dark patches and skin stresses. Anti-oxidant formula can help inhibit the appearance of uneven pigment formation. Specialized ingredients target surface darkening and exfoliate it away. Works to keep skin looking b. see more...

Jasminne M.
Chino, CA
It was an amazing product . I had some cystic acne scars and it removed them completely. I used it as a spot treatment for my pimples and it did a fabulous job. I definitely recommend this for any scars .
Katie K.
Fairchance, PA
It's a good product!! But I wanted to see more of a change and I didn't. If my skin would have felt and looked better I would give this product 5 stars! It other products from this brand have worked amazingly on me!!
Claudia Z.
Crisfield, MD
Definitely great for my face! My dark spots aren't as noticable. It met my expectations greatly. I would recommend this to a friend. I don't feel like it was too expensive and the packaging was heavy and nice. I feel like it could always be better.
Keasha S.
Texas
I received this product from my sister. I enjoyed the level of moisture that it gave my skin. However I was disappointed that it didn't correct or brighten my dark spots. The formula was gentle on my face.
Roxy L.
Purdon
This product really makes my face have a healthy glow and helps me with my dark circles since in the summer most of us stay up pretty late . Recommend this for people who want a natural glowy look
Bri B.
This product made my skin feel nice and hydrated. You get a good amount but a bit pricy for "drug store". Honestly if you are going to pay this much for a product I'd suggest buying higher end. Only a little more money for an amazing product. Didn't see a difference in my skin
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Not very effective. Used for a few months with low results. There are other products on the market that work a lot better! The price is low which is a plus, but I would rather pay more for a product that works.
Rebekah C.
Apple Valley, CA
Works like a moisturizer. I didn't notice any dark spot correcting, but I enjoyed the feel and smell. It is light weight, which works well with my oily skin.
Sahar K.
This is an amazing product. I highly recommend it for everyone to use. You will see a change in literally three weeks it's wonderful must buy it
Kristi S.
Could not tell any difference with dark spots. It left my skin texture feeling soft and clean. I will continue to search for something that helps