Physicians Formula Skin Care Kit, Skin Concern: Hormonal Aging Menopause Cosmeceutical - PHYSICIANS FORMULA COSMETICS

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

formula(r) skin concern: hormonal aging menopause cosmeceutical skin care kit box. look & feel up to 10 years younger in 4 weeks clinically tested; dermatologist approved; 100% gluten free; moisturize, brighten, firm includes: day & night cream 1.0 oz.; brightener 1.0 fl. oz.; restoring serum 1.0 fl. o see more...

Emma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From my experience this skin care routine worked really good I loved it my face was so fresh and clean and very very soft the next day after using it for the first time there was a complete difference I was very shocked!!! I now use this everyday on my face
Miranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this skin care product! Works great for my combination skin and it keeps my skin hydrated and less oily for so long! Would totally recommend because it's so worth the cost. Totally buying again!
Cyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing formula they use for my skin type. Really helped my balance on how my face ends up feelings. The packaging by far the cutest, first time user and loved it. Definitely recommended it to my sister in law and my girlfriends.
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this kit! Super affordable and easy to match your skin tone! Also it's fantastic for sensitive skin like mine. Coverage is fantastic as well.
Hailey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well. It smells great and doesn't leave your face geek slimy. It applies easily. Can be purchased from drug stores.
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked pretty well for me. But don't see myself buying this all the time. There are other similar products that are cheaper
Amanda S.
Marion
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product. Works wonderfully.  I enjoy using it. It helps me a lot every day.  I couldnt ask for a better product
Jackelyne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is very sensitive and this products don't burn me so I enjoy them. Everything that doesn't burn my skin is a plus.
Erica R.
I love all physicians formulas products. It does wonders on my skin. So hydrating and soft! Will buy again.
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Beauty Junkie Expert
Minha esposa gosta muito Ela recomenda esse produto para todas as esposas, ese produto to muito bom 🚺😍