Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS:

Your daily dose of skin-boosting vitamins to prep your skin for a hydrated glow.

WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU:

Custom serum blend challenges dryness and dehydration while providing instant moisture and vitamins to your skin. Hydrogel encapsulated technology delivers effective results allowing you to be your own mixologist while creating a custom regimen to tackle your skin's needs!

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, Nourishing Vitamin E , and Soothing Aloe Vera.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (Cl 77891), LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, AGAR, CALCIUM ALGINATE, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TROPOLONE, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (Cl 77289)

Does anyone know the percentage of niacinamide in this product?
Does this work well for oily acne prone skin?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating!
How would you rate this product?
Emma B.
Ohio
Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating uploaded by Emma B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this, it makes my skin feel so good and hydrated. This is the first step in my skincare routine and i love it. I use it before foundation sometimes and have even mixed it with my foundation and loved the results. I’ve repurchased this many times. They sell this at walmart or kroger’s but i get mine at ulta. I definitely recommend this!
Alondra M.
Greenville, RI
Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating uploaded by Alondra M.
Purchased at: CVS
Today I finished with this product which I can recommend for dry and oily skin in the T zone, since it perfectly hydrates your face and helps me to blur my makeupPhysicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating
Lindsay G.
United states
I picked this one up because I have very dry skin and needed a massive moisture shot. I like how it has vitamins A, E and C and hyaluronic acid it in. I do notice my skin feels like it got a drink of water after putting this on my face which is really nice. It comes with a dropper which makes it convenient and easy to disburse. I would highly recommend giving this product a try if you have very dry skin!
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating uploaded by Melissa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is decent I've only used it twice at bed time, it didn't really come with any instructions, so I've stuck to using as part of my bedtime ritual so far and I dont hate it. I also don't love it because I haven't really seen any visible changes yet. I will shop around for other better products.
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a cooling sensation and goes on super smooth. Great if you have dry skin. I picked the wrong on instead of the Vitamin Boost was what I really wanted. I use it as a serum in my facial care routine. It’s less expensive than other serums on the market. A few drops will do you good! I love the look of the product as you can see the ingredients inside the bottle. The only downside there is not really a scent to it.
Danielle D.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: CVS
One my my favorite hydrating serums. It absorbs completely into my skin. It is super lightweight and has zero oiliness!
Leah P.
gowanda
I’m hardly ever disappointed with Physicians Formula! When I picked up Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating, I was just looking for a hydrating serum in a pinch and didn’t expect that much. This product plumped and hydrated my skin, and I could apply it all over my face with no greasiness or irritation. It absorbed quickly and layered well! It’s very refreshing in the summer time, because of the aloe vera in it. The ingredients and the morals of this brand make you feel good with what you put on your skin, and it’s at almost any drug store at a fair price!
Alondra A.
Detroit, MI
Im not sure how I feel about this product. I feel like it makes my skin a bit sticky and doesn’t really blend in well. I still use it because I don’t want it to go to waste but I have tried better products.
L L.
Diamond Bar, CA
Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating uploaded by L L.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m so excited to finally try a product that does exactly what they say . It’s my first time trying this brand and I’m a lifer now.I have to be careful what I put on my skin because if it irritates their will be a reaction.you can put this over moisturizer but I put this first . I’m so glad I tried an amazing product that was on sale at cvs . So go try this and make sure you click on all the coupons to save $. Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shot - Hydrating.
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This wasn’t my favorite product, to be completely honest. While I did notice some effects on my skin, it wasn’t worth the price. The formula felt too watery to be doing anything worthwhile. I wouldn’t but again and I wouldn’t recommend.