Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Smoky Blue Eyes Shadow & Liner Custom Eye Enhancing 0.26 oz

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Pop! Collection New! Enhance Hazel Eyes with 3 Pop Trios 3 Pop Trios = 3 Pop Looks Wet & Dry = 2 Finishes Shadows & Liners = Customized Glamour Natural Playful Dramatic Eyes that Pop! Your eyes will illuminate with these fun and bold palettes of bright eye enhancing color. 3 x 3= Endless Possibilities! Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high impact. High-Performance Formula Wet & Dry Application for two finishes: Wet & Dry application for two finishes: Wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into a liner. Dry for a softer result. 9 Shades x 2 Finishes = 18 Custom Shades 3 Trios x 2 Finishes = 6 Custom Looks 3 Liners x 2 Finishes = 6 Custom Liners Professionally Customized Glamour Make-up artist selected shades enhance your natural see more...

• Is this worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else how has this palette recommend how they wear it?...1 Answers
Rosie U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the brown colors in the palette but I felt the blue was a little too similar to my eye color. I thought it was easy to apply but I wish it had come with more than one applicator. I would buy again but there are more flattering palettes available, like
Ellie F.
I have used the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner (for Green, Hazel & Brown eyes, I think I have the Blue around here somewhere to...) These are great for make up beginners because they give you the highlight, the lid & the liner! This works great with any eye shadow primer! It makes the shadows pop & also makes them last for hours on end! I have personally gone into a water park with my favorite primer & these shadows on & after all of the fun the shadow still looks flawless! =) I am a fan of PF all around!
Jessica D.
This little palette comes with 9 shades ranging from black to a light grey. It's set-up to create 3 different looks, though many more can be created by combining different shades. These shadows apply light and shimmery with very little fallout. Used with a primer or when wet they come off much more dramatic and intense with color! I really love this palette, especially because of the plum and lilac shades to add a pop of color to the smokey eye!
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
Very dramatic and indeed shimmery! There are three different shades per look, and you can choose how dramatic you would like you eyes to look. You can apply it dry or wet (if you are looking for more pronounced and shimmering eyes). It gets all blended together if you use it daily for a few months, but other than that, a good buy!
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
I got two different ones of this for green eyes. The colors are very pigmented and the powder is so thick it almost feels like a cream :) Sadly, one of mine busted so I didn't get to use it much but I would recommend these to anyone who is willing to pay.
Jacquelyn T.
winchester, ky
This eye shadow set is very pretty. I love all the colors that are availiable ( I had the purple set) and they still are vibrant when you put it on. I had an issue with this breaking. When I would take the product out of my make up bag which is kept under my sink there would be more damage until it all just crumbled into something I couldn't use. Maybe it wasn't keeping enough moisture, I don't know.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
Def not one of my favorites. I will try some of the tips I saw on here, like wetting the brush. I really didn't like most of the colors. I probably use only the black and the grey. It feels like a cheap product and it does not go on nicely. I wouldn't recommended and I wouldn't buy it again.
Halie J.
I got the eye enhancing shadow for blue eyes and for it to have been $12, I'm disappointed. The colors are nothing but sparkle and they don't even show up that well. Not to mention, they don't last that well either. Save a couple of dollars and go buy Maybelline's nudes palette!
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love this palette! the colors are beautiful and they blend so well! they are long lasting even without using a primer! They have great color trios! This is a great tool for playing with colors!
Samantha S.
Middletown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great I like the brush!! I know that's not a easy thing for drugstore products! I like these dry or wet. When these are used wet they are very intense. I got mine on clearance and I know that this doesn't happen often but I will be buying this again!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price?
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
Does anyone else how has this palette recommend how they wear it? some of your pairings/ideas?