BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use this for my eyelids and eyebrows both. I love the palette of colors and the natural tones i get to work with.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Love this shadow set! Perfect colors for a natural look. I like how they all have some shimmer but it's not overwhelming.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I really love this palette, the colors blend beautifully and lasts a long time.. I definitely need to buy more of this.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I recently got this and LOVE it!! I love shimmer and glitter so this is perfect for me, the packaging is so cute too!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love these shimmer strips eyeshadows!! Physicians formula has Beautiful eyeshadows!!! They has great makeup products!!
Vlora J.
I love this product. The colors are really nice and they bring your eyes out. I have been using it for a long time now.
Karifer F.
Winter Park, FL
I love this shadow. it's really good and it's whit organic product.I love it I recommend this brand and I's very soft
member-6bf54
Nice and sparkly works great nice product variety of differnt colors and makeup looks to choose from nice colors.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Great packaging, as with all PF products, a little too shimmery for me,and doesn't show very welling skin tone.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg , VA
The perfect nude drugstore pallet! The colors are so pigmented and go on beautifully. And the packaging-so cute!
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?