BY SHIMMER STRIPS

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Denice R.
Denice R.
Love all the physicians formula and this palette has all my favorite shade and really love it because there not too harsh of color and i really love it because its almost like not wearing any make up but enhances your eyes so I'm all for nude colors now
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked I its a Lil shimery for my taste but I love how it looks the colors are a Lil too light but I think its good the brush it has sucks but I love the colors and I love that is hypoallergenic they should have more hypoalargenic makeup do for people like me
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the colors are so pigmented and well easy to blend. The color contrast they make together is beautiful and the tiny shimmer they have in them are stunning, love the shades and the way they make my blue eye pop. I recommend it.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
These are good colors however the lighter ones blends in with my skin tone. Not a big deal but yeah. The applicator it comes with isn't the greatest since it is like a sponge tip, but overall, for the price this is a good product!
Jen B.
Jen B.
This product is okay. Nothing special about it, and not something I would purchase. I won it through a contest, and luckily I did because the sponge tip applicator is very low quality, the colors are a rip off of the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, and the colors aren't very pigmented. I find that I have to keep dipping my brushes into the shadows over and over for the colors to pop on my lids. It is not a terrible product, because you still can create a pretty look, but it takes effort and the colors are very pale.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you pay for in this product. I wasn't too pleased, but for the price I guess it's alright.
veronica g.
veronica g.
I bought this after reading about it in rebook mag. the colors are great, but the brush that comes with it is terrible. extremely hard, to the point where it hurts a little on the eyelid. that being said, with a normal brush, you really need to put a lot of eyeshadow on in order to see it. overall, not worth it.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
New Bern, NC
Love this eye shadow! For years I wanted the Naked palette by Urban Decay and then found this product and no longer needed to spend the big bucks! It has every great nude color for summer or any season! Works really great with blue eyes! I wear it almost everyday!
jen l.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the lace packaging, it is absolutely adorable. The eyeshadows are smooth, however there isn't much pigmentation. There are a variety of neutral shades but all of the lighter shades look the same on the eye, the darker shades are more obvious on the eyes. I am just a bit disappointed because for a palette it just feels like it is has 2-3 distinct shades.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
surrey , BC
Amazing texture and formula and is very quick and easy to apply. The colors are gorgeous and suits my dark brown eyes. My only complaints are that I find it a little difficult to use with a brush and whenever I rub my eye subconsciously, glitter ends up all over my face and its near impossible to get off even with makeup wipes or remover.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?