BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have this product and really like the different types of colors the pallet comes with. I wish it would stay on longer throughout the day though
Katellyn L.
Love the shadow. Nicely pigmented and last all day (with a primer). The liner I wasn't a fan of. It smuged instantly and wore off very quickly.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Great coverage and staying power, but it's very hard to find in stores. I had to replace the applicator due to the sponge detaching too easily.
dez w.
Charleston, WV
I have used this before i didn't really like it at all. i thought it would stay on longer and be more pigmented but i didn't end up liking it
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
I just recently bought this and so far I'm really liking it, the colors go on well and are buildable so you can get the exact look you want.
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
It his is where my addiction to physicians formula began lol love this eyeshadow it's got good pigment long wear and it's got wondeful colors
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I have never tried any Nake nude pallet and can't wait to try this for the first time. Hope it blends nicely. Will let you know if I liked it
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
Love this eye-shadow palette. I use if often, as it works great wet or dry. Impressed with the quality, and how easily it blends.
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
My go to when I'm going out!! All I wear is nudes and this is my favorite!! All the best nudes with a little added shimmer!!
Erica S.
This eye shadow palette wasn't for me. didn't feel like the shadows were very pigmented snd they didn't last through the day.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?