BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use this for my eyelids and eyebrows both. I love the palette of colors and the natural tones i get to work with.
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are great for everyday wear, the eye shadow lasts all day (with or without primer) and I never have any issues with irritation. You can also find pretty good deals on PF brand makeup. Love it.
Shari M.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Great packaging, as with all PF products, a little too shimmery for me,and doesn't show very welling skin tone.
Bentley B.
Bentley B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love this shadow. It's the perfect colors for any outfit or time of day. You can make it Suttle or smoky.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I really love this palette, the colors blend beautifully and lasts a long time.. I definitely need to buy more of this.
Britney  R.
Britney R.
Winchendon, MA
I love physician's formula. The colors are beautiful and look really nice when you use a primer as well. The color stays well through out the day but isn't a huge pain to remove before bed either. I would recommend this product and product line.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite shadows. Pigmentation is good, but the amount of nudes is great. I love this for traveling because you can get so many looks out of such a small pallet. Definitely worth trying out!!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for travelling because you can achieve so many looks all in one. The pigmentation is great, and the packaging is adorable
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
I just recently bought this and so far I'm really liking it, the colors go on well and are buildable so you can get the exact look you want.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Portland, OR
As long as you use an eye primer this eyeshadow will last all day. I find there is a lot of variety in colors with just one pallet, but a few of the lightest colors don't show up much on my skin tone, all in all a good product.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?