BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The colors are really nice and they bring your eyes out. I have been using it for a long time now.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line is incredible. It blends so well with my face, even with the uneven color from being burnt. I would recommend anything form this line to anyone with sensitive skin or on a budget
Lindsey B.
This is my favorite palette as far as drugstore brands go! What I like most about these is that there is no separator between the colors. This allows you to blend several colors easily. I also have very sensitive eyes, and this does not bother them at all. CVS regularly has special sales as well as rewards when you purchase this brand.
Taylor N.
Mocksville, NC
This is one of the best eye shadows I use. I love how the complimenting colors are side by side and the full lid colors are big so you don't have to worry about running out too soon. I love this brand of make up and I just added this one to my list.
Cesia R.
San Antonio, TX
I do recommend this product. It's a great shade combination for easy and pretty patterns. I do not have any problems applying it or making it stay and it does last trough the day. I think its a great product for the price.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow palette wasn't for me. didn't feel like the shadows were very pigmented snd they didn't last through the day.
Karifer F.
Winter Park, FL
I love this shadow. it's really good and it's whit organic product.I love it I recommend this brand and I's very soft
Michelle A.
Love love love this!! I know that people have problems with glitter getting all over your cheeks from the shadows. Whether you like the extra glitter or not, you could always just do your eyes first before applying the rest of your face makeup. It will minimize the glitter, so long as you don't go rubbing your eyes. But apart from that, I love the colors of these shadows! They work with pretty much anything you wear.
Jen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan. Really had to build up the color and they were all REALLY similar. And the liner didn't go on smoothly and I spent a lot of time fixing uneven lines. I let my kids play with it,
Jayleen H.
Union City, NJ
I love that you can make a smoky eye and I love that colors good with any colors of clothes in my closet.You can also just put it on .I love this I purchased this this year 2015 and I think you can still find it.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?