BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Melissa z.
Melissa z.
I was expecting much better pigmentation and color from a Physicians Formula product, this was pretty disappointing. I can't seem to really deposit any color at all with a brush, and the sponge-tip applicator included only does slightly better. I'm confused as to why this has such stellar reviews.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Ocean Springs , MS
It his is where my addiction to physicians formula began lol love this eyeshadow it's got good pigment long wear and it's got wondeful colors
Danee C.
Danee C.
Fresno, CA
I used every color and I love them all, doesn't stay on for long but i loved the colors
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this and LOVE it!! I love shimmer and glitter so this is perfect for me, the packaging is so cute too!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I like Physicians formula. It's not bad, I like this shimmer strip. the colors are very warm
Heather b.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this shadow. All the colors are soft and neutral. It is a perfect way to learn and play around with shadow. I stopped wearing eye shadow for a while while my kids were babies since I had no time to do my makeup. and this is the first shadow that I picked up to try out shadows again. All of the colors work great together so you can mix and match. The only thing I don't love is the size of each color is quite small so sometimes I feel like my brush is getting into two colors at a time. I would definitely buy these colors in larger "portions" or separately if they sold them that way.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the cute packaging they came up with. The pallet is easy to take with you and takes you from day to night look easily. I think they are a little shimmery for me and wish they had added a few matte shades.
dez w.
dez w.
Charleston, WV
I have used this before i didn't really like it at all. i thought it would stay on longer and be more pigmented but i didn't end up liking it
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product have a collection of there colors . You can mix and match and the container is user friendly when I travel I just take this and go no guessing which shadows to grab its a all in one step. The illustration on back is helpful and the eye brush is great
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore make up brand in my opinion! On the pricier end, but well worth it! My palette has lasted a long time and I use it several times a week. I like being able to mix and match different color combos to get a different look. Also great for my sensitive eyes.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?