BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Leigh S.
A great, more affordable substitute for Urban Decay's Naked palettes! Everything Physician's Formula makes is so good on the skin and feels great, not pore clogging, heavy or full or chemicals. I would prefer more options for matte shadows though, most of them were shimmery.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite shadows. Pigmentation is good, but the amount of nudes is great. I love this for traveling because you can get so many looks out of such a small pallet. Definitely worth trying out!!
Britney  R.
Winchendon, MA
I love physician's formula. The colors are beautiful and look really nice when you use a primer as well. The color stays well through out the day but isn't a huge pain to remove before bed either. I would recommend this product and product line.
Bentley B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love this shadow. It's the perfect colors for any outfit or time of day. You can make it Suttle or smoky.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette, the colors blend beautifully and lasts a long time.. I definitely need to buy more of this.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Great packaging, as with all PF products, a little too shimmery for me,and doesn't show very welling skin tone.
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shadows, and it definitely gives you the glitter. I just wish the strips were a little bigger and I know some people don't like the ex glitter falling on the cheeks, but I like it. I love the colors.
Jennifer S.
I was hesitant to purchase this palette because it has a lot of mixed reviews. But in the end I wound up buying it since I'm a sucker for shimmery nude shadows. The packaging is super pretty, but it's so much smaller than I expected. The whole thing is pretty tiny. The shadows themselves are good; a lot of similar light nude colors but that's pretty much what I stick to on a daily basis so that's perfect for me. I read a lot of complaints about the shadows not being pigmented enough and not showing up very well, but I personally do not have that issue. I use a shadow brush and I don't notice a difference between these shadows and any others I typically use. They show up just fine. They're not bold or anything but I don't think that's really the intention for these. You're getting shimmery nudes, not a dramatic smoky eye. Overall I really like it, I just wish it was a slightly bigger palette.
Zoe G.
Not the best pigment. Cute packaging but not worth the expensive price for a drugstore product
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Love the shimmer of these shadows, they are very smooth, easy to apply. You do have to add a little more of the darker colors to make the color as dark as desired but over all was a favorite of mine. I would definitely buy them again.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?