BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Bailey S.
Portland, OR
As long as you use an eye primer this eyeshadow will last all day. I find there is a lot of variety in colors with just one pallet, but a few of the lightest colors don't show up much on my skin tone, all in all a good product.
Cesia R.
San Antonio, TX
I do recommend this product. It's a great shade combination for easy and pretty patterns. I do not have any problems applying it or making it stay and it does last trough the day. I think its a great product for the price.
Jayleen H.
Union City, NJ
I love that you can make a smoky eye and I love that colors good with any colors of clothes in my closet.You can also just put it on .I love this I purchased this this year 2015 and I think you can still find it.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The shadows themselves are decent. good color payout but there is also a little fall out when applying. shades are gorgeous. perfect for a light, daytime look.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
I love the shadows I just wish the "strips" we're a little wider so it's easier to use Each color use usually but the lighter colors are great as. Highlight !
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I would give this a higher rating but it is hard to get the color off. I have scrape the color off some. I always wet my brush so the color is more vivid.
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
These shadows are very pretty, but I wish the strips were bigger so that brushes actually fit nicely into them. Also they don't have great pigmentation.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I love this palette! It is perfect for work or just out anytime of day or for any outfit. It just has beautiful tones in it and worth the purchase.
Christine K.
Cordova
Great pigmentation and the colors are soooo pretty! They are all shimmer shades so if that what you like definitely buy! And I love the packaging!
Haley H.
Florence , SC
This palette is perfect for travelling because you can achieve so many looks all in one. The pigmentation is great, and the packaging is adorable
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?