BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think you can go wrong with this eye shadow palate. Its got more than one look in one small kit and it goes on so smooth and without having to push really hard like some eyeshadows. The colors are the perfect amount of shimmery too.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect nude drugstore pallet! The colors are so pigmented and go on beautifully. And the packaging-so cute!
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I would give this a higher rating but it is hard to get the color off. I have scrape the color off some. I always wet my brush so the color is more vivid.
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
I was so excited for a "drugstore dupe" palette. Well I was very disappointed. Barely any pigmentation to this!
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore make up brand in my opinion! On the pricier end, but well worth it! My palette has lasted a long time and I use it several times a week. I like being able to mix and match different color combos to get a different look. Also great for my sensitive eyes.
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use this for my eyelids and eyebrows both. I love the palette of colors and the natural tones i get to work with.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product have a collection of there colors . You can mix and match and the container is user friendly when I travel I just take this and go no guessing which shadows to grab its a all in one step. The illustration on back is helpful and the eye brush is great
dez w.
Charleston, WV
I have used this before i didn't really like it at all. i thought it would stay on longer and be more pigmented but i didn't end up liking it
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this shadow. All the colors are soft and neutral. It is a perfect way to learn and play around with shadow. I stopped wearing eye shadow for a while while my kids were babies since I had no time to do my makeup. and this is the first shadow that I picked up to try out shadows again. All of the colors work great together so you can mix and match. The only thing I don't love is the size of each color is quite small so sometimes I feel like my brush is getting into two colors at a time. I would definitely buy these colors in larger "portions" or separately if they sold them that way.
Melissa z.
I was expecting much better pigmentation and color from a Physicians Formula product, this was pretty disappointing. I can't seem to really deposit any color at all with a brush, and the sponge-tip applicator included only does slightly better. I'm confused as to why this has such stellar reviews.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?