BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
A great, more affordable substitute for Urban Decay's Naked palettes! Everything Physician's Formula makes is so good on the skin and feels great, not pore clogging, heavy or full or chemicals. I would prefer more options for matte shadows though, most of them were shimmery.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Love this - a great price for a great product. Just the right amount of shimmer and complements any eye color. Stays looking great all day and easy to use and apply. I've used several of the other color combinations as well. Great for anyone to use!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Inlove this pallet. Its only 10 dollars. They have many different pallets but this natural nudes pallet is #1
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think you can go wrong with this eye shadow palate. Its got more than one look in one small kit and it goes on so smooth and without having to push really hard like some eyeshadows. The colors are the perfect amount of shimmery too.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I would give this a higher rating but it is hard to get the color off. I have scrape the color off some. I always wet my brush so the color is more vivid.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I got this for my birthday and i like don't love i think it has a lot of good color don't stay that well but haven't tried it wet yet and i hate the brush it comes with if they made a brush like urban decay palette have they have something
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect nude drugstore pallet! The colors are so pigmented and go on beautifully. And the packaging-so cute!
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
I was so excited for a "drugstore dupe" palette. Well I was very disappointed. Barely any pigmentation to this!
jenny n.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have this product and really like the different types of colors the pallet comes with. I wish it would stay on longer throughout the day though
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield , OR
Love this eye-shadow palette. I use if often, as it works great wet or dry. Impressed with the quality, and how easily it blends.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?