BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
This shadow is ok. Not my favorite for all around best but I like that I can wear it dry or wet. The applicator it comes with is poor quality. Mine started breaking after a few uses. The colors are nice and the shadow is soft.
veronica g.
I bought this after reading about it in rebook mag. the colors are great, but the brush that comes with it is terrible. extremely hard, to the point where it hurts a little on the eyelid. that being said, with a normal brush, you really need to put a lot of eyeshadow on in order to see it. overall, not worth it.
Kelly H.
Americus, GA
I love this shadow! It is affordable, pretty, and totally on trend with today's shadows. It seems to be a dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette, but the colors aren't as pigmented. The applicator that comes with the shadow is very low-quality. Overall, it is good for a drugstore brand.
Aidan M.
This is a good palette for a small amount but there are some flaws, the colors aren't crazy pigmented and there are only shimmers! To create a whole look you need some mattes. I would have to reach for this and another palette.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
My all time favorite shadows. Pigmentation is good, but the amount of nudes is great. I love this for traveling because you can get so many looks out of such a small pallet. Definitely worth trying out!!
Leigh S.
A great, more affordable substitute for Urban Decay's Naked palettes! Everything Physician's Formula makes is so good on the skin and feels great, not pore clogging, heavy or full or chemicals. I would prefer more options for matte shadows though, most of them were shimmery.
Jen S.
Not a huge fan. Really had to build up the color and they were all REALLY similar. And the liner didn't go on smoothly and I spent a lot of time fixing uneven lines. I let my kids play with it,
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This line is incredible. It blends so well with my face, even with the uneven color from being burnt. I would recommend anything form this line to anyone with sensitive skin or on a budget
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the best eye shadows I use. I love how the complimenting colors are side by side and the full lid colors are big so you don't have to worry about running out too soon. I love this brand of make up and I just added this one to my list.
Britney  R.
Winchendon, MA
I love physician's formula. The colors are beautiful and look really nice when you use a primer as well. The color stays well through out the day but isn't a huge pain to remove before bed either. I would recommend this product and product line.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?