BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Karifer F.
Karifer F.
Winter Park, FL
I love this shadow. it's really good and it's whit organic product.I love it I recommend this brand and I's very soft
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The shadows themselves are decent. good color payout but there is also a little fall out when applying. shades are gorgeous. perfect for a light, daytime look.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Americus, GA
I love this shadow! It is affordable, pretty, and totally on trend with today's shadows. It seems to be a dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette, but the colors aren't as pigmented. The applicator that comes with the shadow is very low-quality. Overall, it is good for a drugstore brand.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
My go to when I'm going out!! All I wear is nudes and this is my favorite!! All the best nudes with a little added shimmer!!
mackenzie d.
mackenzie d.
Queen Creek, AZ
This eyeshadow isn't my favorite. The colors are barely pigmented and all that comes onto the brush is glitter. Some of the darker colors show if you try hard enough to pack it on. Also, the colors are so slim and close together that it's hard to get a certain color. I would rather splurge and get a NAKED palette.
Cesia R.
Cesia R.
San Antonio, TX
I do recommend this product. It's a great shade combination for easy and pretty patterns. I do not have any problems applying it or making it stay and it does last trough the day. I think its a great product for the price.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mocksville, NC
This is one of the best eye shadows I use. I love how the complimenting colors are side by side and the full lid colors are big so you don't have to worry about running out too soon. I love this brand of make up and I just added this one to my list.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
I am IN LOVE with this product!!! Physicians formula is a fabulous brand and they don't just have one amazing product. Their foundation, mascara, AND eye shadows are flawless. These shimmer strips are just exactly what you need to tie your whole look together. I use this everyday and highly recommend it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Elyria , OH
This shadow is ok. Not my favorite for all around best but I like that I can wear it dry or wet. The applicator it comes with is poor quality. Mine started breaking after a few uses. The colors are nice and the shadow is soft.
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line is incredible. It blends so well with my face, even with the uneven color from being burnt. I would recommend anything form this line to anyone with sensitive skin or on a budget
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?