BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Haley H.
Clover, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for travelling because you can achieve so many looks all in one. The pigmentation is great, and the packaging is adorable
Jennifer C.
Elyria , OH
This shadow is ok. Not my favorite for all around best but I like that I can wear it dry or wet. The applicator it comes with is poor quality. Mine started breaking after a few uses. The colors are nice and the shadow is soft.
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my birthday and i like don't love i think it has a lot of good color don't stay that well but haven't tried it wet yet and i hate the brush it comes with if they made a brush like urban decay palette have they have something
Danee C.
Fresno, CA
I used every color and I love them all, doesn't stay on for long but i loved the colors
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
Love this eye-shadow palette. I use if often, as it works great wet or dry. Impressed with the quality, and how easily it blends.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have this product and really like the different types of colors the pallet comes with. I wish it would stay on longer throughout the day though
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the cute packaging they came up with. The pallet is easy to take with you and takes you from day to night look easily. I think they are a little shimmery for me and wish they had added a few matte shades.
Lauren L.
I like Physicians formula. It's not bad, I like this shimmer strip. the colors are very warm
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this and LOVE it!! I love shimmer and glitter so this is perfect for me, the packaging is so cute too!
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
It his is where my addiction to physicians formula began lol love this eyeshadow it's got good pigment long wear and it's got wondeful colors
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?