BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Vanessa E.
I really liked I its a Lil shimery for my taste but I love how it looks the colors are a Lil too light but I think its good the brush it has sucks but I love the colors and I love that is hypoallergenic they should have more hypoalargenic makeup do for people like me
Meghan M.
New Bern, NC
Love this eye shadow! For years I wanted the Naked palette by Urban Decay and then found this product and no longer needed to spend the big bucks! It has every great nude color for summer or any season! Works really great with blue eyes! I wear it almost everyday!
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I really love the cute packaging they came up with. The pallet is easy to take with you and takes you from day to night look easily. I think they are a little shimmery for me and wish they had added a few matte shades.
Ashleydawn W.
Physicians formula is one of my go to favorite brands from the drugstore. These are super pigmented and super buttery and they last all day. I love these colors but all of the shimmer strips shades are equally as gorgeous!
Denice R.
Love all the physicians formula and this palette has all my favorite shade and really love it because there not too harsh of color and i really love it because its almost like not wearing any make up but enhances your eyes so I'm all for nude colors now
Yuginn L.
Did not like this product at all. I'm a fan of shimmery eye shadows but I found these to blend together and become muddy. The packaging is adorable but its difficult to grab color, with a brush, because its a small strip of shadow in the palette.
Megan F.
Tampa, FL
Pretty good eye shadow, but the applicator is weak and the sponge will fall off. The colors are very light, so if you want to be able to see your eye shadow you'll have to apply it a couple times. But the texture is nice and so are the colors.
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
I got this for my birthday and i like don't love i think it has a lot of good color don't stay that well but haven't tried it wet yet and i hate the brush it comes with if they made a brush like urban decay palette have they have something
Annelise I.
This is the best eye shadow palette I've ever bought. The shades can take you from day to night! The shimmer is just enough to make it special, yet the neutral tones make it so you're not asking for the attention- you just deserve it!
Sammi K.
These are good colors however the lighter ones blends in with my skin tone. Not a big deal but yeah. The applicator it comes with isn't the greatest since it is like a sponge tip, but overall, for the price this is a good product!
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?