BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
I love the shadows I just wish the "strips" we're a little wider so it's easier to use Each color use usually but the lighter colors are great as. Highlight !
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
These shadows are very pretty, but I wish the strips were bigger so that brushes actually fit nicely into them. Also they don't have great pigmentation.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan. Really had to build up the color and they were all REALLY similar. And the liner didn't go on smoothly and I spent a lot of time fixing uneven lines. I let my kids play with it,
Jayleen H.
Jayleen H.
Union City, NJ
I love that you can make a smoky eye and I love that colors good with any colors of clothes in my closet.You can also just put it on .I love this I purchased this this year 2015 and I think you can still find it.
Katellyn L.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shadow. Nicely pigmented and last all day (with a primer). The liner I wasn't a fan of. It smuged instantly and wore off very quickly.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shadow set! Perfect colors for a natural look. I like how they all have some shimmer but it's not overwhelming.
Stephany S.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I love this palette! It is perfect for work or just out anytime of day or for any outfit. It just has beautiful tones in it and worth the purchase.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
Very nice eye shadows for the price. Super easy to apply and have nice lasting powers.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow palette wasn't for me. didn't feel like the shadows were very pigmented snd they didn't last through the day.
Kichaundra C.
Kichaundra C.
Rockford, IL
Firdijdjdfjdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdjjdhdhdhxhhhfhchcuhchchchhchcchchhcyycyyctctctctcttctvtvtvtvtvt
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?