BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Melissa P.
Astoria, NY
This eyeshadow palette definitely gives you that glitter effect and shows the shadows unlike other drugstore products. The brush that comes with it works great for patting the eyeshadow on the lid but no for blending or creating a smoky effect. So get a brush
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
I love the shadows, and it definitely gives you the glitter. I just wish the strips were a little bigger and I know some people don't like the ex glitter falling on the cheeks, but I like it. I love the colors.
Lindsey B.
This is my favorite palette as far as drugstore brands go! What I like most about these is that there is no separator between the colors. This allows you to blend several colors easily. I also have very sensitive eyes, and this does not bother them at all. CVS regularly has special sales as well as rewards when you purchase this brand.
Amanda W.
Castalin Spgs, TN
I like this eye shadow for a more "natural", daytime, mom-on-the-go, look. It has a nice long lasting shimmer and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. If you are looking for a more dramatic, well defined, multi-color effect than this isn't for you. It is good for a quick swipe that's practically foolproof and a nice, effortless, sheen.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Love the shimmer of these shadows, they are very smooth, easy to apply. You do have to add a little more of the darker colors to make the color as dark as desired but over all was a favorite of mine. I would definitely buy them again.
Katie R.
Best drugstore make up brand in my opinion! On the pricier end, but well worth it! My palette has lasted a long time and I use it several times a week. I like being able to mix and match different color combos to get a different look. Also great for my sensitive eyes.
Melly s.
I was expecting much better pigmentation and color from a Physicians Formula product, this was pretty disappointing. I can't seem to really deposit any color at all with a brush, and the sponge-tip applicator included only does slightly better. I'm confused as to why this has such stellar reviews.
Lindsey Z.
I don't think you can go wrong with this eye shadow palate. Its got more than one look in one small kit and it goes on so smooth and without having to push really hard like some eyeshadows. The colors are the perfect amount of shimmery too.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love how the colors are so pigmented and well easy to blend. The color contrast they make together is beautiful and the tiny shimmer they have in them are stunning, love the shades and the way they make my blue eye pop. I recommend it.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product have a collection of there colors . You can mix and match and the container is user friendly when I travel I just take this and go no guessing which shadows to grab its a all in one step. The illustration on back is helpful and the eye brush is great
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?