BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Danee C.
Fresno, CA
I used every color and I love them all, doesn't stay on for long but i loved the colors
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product have a collection of there colors . You can mix and match and the container is user friendly when I travel I just take this and go no guessing which shadows to grab its a all in one step. The illustration on back is helpful and the eye brush is great
Sarah L.
Grand Haven, MI
I like to use this for my eyelids and eyebrows both. I love the palette of colors and the natural tones i get to work with.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore make up brand in my opinion! On the pricier end, but well worth it! My palette has lasted a long time and I use it several times a week. I like being able to mix and match different color combos to get a different look. Also great for my sensitive eyes.
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
I was so excited for a "drugstore dupe" palette. Well I was very disappointed. Barely any pigmentation to this!
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I would give this a higher rating but it is hard to get the color off. I have scrape the color off some. I always wet my brush so the color is more vivid.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect nude drugstore pallet! The colors are so pigmented and go on beautifully. And the packaging-so cute!
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think you can go wrong with this eye shadow palate. Its got more than one look in one small kit and it goes on so smooth and without having to push really hard like some eyeshadows. The colors are the perfect amount of shimmery too.
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
It his is where my addiction to physicians formula began lol love this eyeshadow it's got good pigment long wear and it's got wondeful colors
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this and LOVE it!! I love shimmer and glitter so this is perfect for me, the packaging is so cute too!
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?