BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Jen B.
This product is okay. Nothing special about it, and not something I would purchase. I won it through a contest, and luckily I did because the sponge tip applicator is very low quality, the colors are a rip off of the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, and the colors aren't very pigmented. I find that I have to keep dipping my brushes into the shadows over and over for the colors to pop on my lids. It is not a terrible product, because you still can create a pretty look, but it takes effort and the colors are very pale.
Michelle A.
Love love love this!! I know that people have problems with glitter getting all over your cheeks from the shadows. Whether you like the extra glitter or not, you could always just do your eyes first before applying the rest of your face makeup. It will minimize the glitter, so long as you don't go rubbing your eyes. But apart from that, I love the colors of these shadows! They work with pretty much anything you wear.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this - a great price for a great product. Just the right amount of shimmer and complements any eye color. Stays looking great all day and easy to use and apply. I've used several of the other color combinations as well. Great for anyone to use!
mackenzie d.
Queen Creek, AZ
This eyeshadow isn't my favorite. The colors are barely pigmented and all that comes onto the brush is glitter. Some of the darker colors show if you try hard enough to pack it on. Also, the colors are so slim and close together that it's hard to get a certain color. I would rather splurge and get a NAKED palette.
Melissa P.
Astoria, NY
This eyeshadow palette definitely gives you that glitter effect and shows the shadows unlike other drugstore products. The brush that comes with it works great for patting the eyeshadow on the lid but no for blending or creating a smoky effect. So get a brush
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shadows, and it definitely gives you the glitter. I just wish the strips were a little bigger and I know some people don't like the ex glitter falling on the cheeks, but I like it. I love the colors.
Lindsey B.
This is my favorite palette as far as drugstore brands go! What I like most about these is that there is no separator between the colors. This allows you to blend several colors easily. I also have very sensitive eyes, and this does not bother them at all. CVS regularly has special sales as well as rewards when you purchase this brand.
Amanda W.
Castalin Spgs, TN
I like this eye shadow for a more "natural", daytime, mom-on-the-go, look. It has a nice long lasting shimmer and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. If you are looking for a more dramatic, well defined, multi-color effect than this isn't for you. It is good for a quick swipe that's practically foolproof and a nice, effortless, sheen.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Love the shimmer of these shadows, they are very smooth, easy to apply. You do have to add a little more of the darker colors to make the color as dark as desired but over all was a favorite of mine. I would definitely buy them again.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the colors are so pigmented and well easy to blend. The color contrast they make together is beautiful and the tiny shimmer they have in them are stunning, love the shades and the way they make my blue eye pop. I recommend it.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?