BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Christine K.
Christine K.
Cordova
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pigmentation and the colors are soooo pretty! They are all shimmer shades so if that what you like definitely buy! And I love the packaging!
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage and staying power, but it's very hard to find in stores. I had to replace the applicator due to the sponge detaching too easily.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Astoria, NY
This eyeshadow palette definitely gives you that glitter effect and shows the shadows unlike other drugstore products. The brush that comes with it works great for patting the eyeshadow on the lid but no for blending or creating a smoky effect. So get a brush
Megan F.
Megan F.
Tampa, FL
Pretty good eye shadow, but the applicator is weak and the sponge will fall off. The colors are very light, so if you want to be able to see your eye shadow you'll have to apply it a couple times. But the texture is nice and so are the colors.
Annelise I.
Annelise I.
This is the best eye shadow palette I've ever bought. The shades can take you from day to night! The shimmer is just enough to make it special, yet the neutral tones make it so you're not asking for the attention- you just deserve it!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shadows, and it definitely gives you the glitter. I just wish the strips were a little bigger and I know some people don't like the ex glitter falling on the cheeks, but I like it. I love the colors.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Castalin Spgs, TN
I like this eye shadow for a more "natural", daytime, mom-on-the-go, look. It has a nice long lasting shimmer and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. If you are looking for a more dramatic, well defined, multi-color effect than this isn't for you. It is good for a quick swipe that's practically foolproof and a nice, effortless, sheen.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these shimmer strips eyeshadows!! Physicians formula has Beautiful eyeshadows!!! They has great makeup products!!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians formula is one of my go to favorite brands from the drugstore. These are super pigmented and super buttery and they last all day. I love these colors but all of the shimmer strips shades are equally as gorgeous!
Yuginn L.
Yuginn L.
Did not like this product at all. I'm a fan of shimmery eye shadows but I found these to blend together and become muddy. The packaging is adorable but its difficult to grab color, with a brush, because its a small strip of shadow in the palette.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?