BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Molly F.
Carmel, IN
I really love this palette! The key is using the brush that comes with the palette. It blends really well, goes on smooth, and stays on pretty well. Other brands stay on longer, so that's the only reason for the four star rating. Otherwise, it's fantastic!
Jillian P.
Richfield
I absolutely love this product l. I use it almost everyday. I bought it at Walgreens and even though a little bit more expensive, I love it. The colors are perfect and unlike many pallets, I actually use every color!!
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn , NY
Great quality and price wise very inexpensive. Easy to apply/use. Multipurpose for eyes and face. Supper cute packaging. A little bit chalky just the slitest bit, over all I would buy again but mine has lasted me a pretty long time!
Aidan M.
This is a good palette for a small amount but there are some flaws, the colors aren't crazy pigmented and there are only shimmers! To create a whole look you need some mattes. I would have to reach for this and another palette.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I wasent a fan of these palettes to me there way to sparkly and not enough color pay off. It just ends up being a bunch of glitter on your eyes and on the face from fallout.
Jen B.
This product is okay. Nothing special about it, and not something I would purchase. I won it through a contest, and luckily I did because the sponge tip applicator is very low quality, the colors are a rip off of the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, and the colors aren't very pigmented. I find that I have to keep dipping my brushes into the shadows over and over for the colors to pop on my lids. It is not a terrible product, because you still can create a pretty look, but it takes effort and the colors are very pale.
Michelle A.
Love love love this!! I know that people have problems with glitter getting all over your cheeks from the shadows. Whether you like the extra glitter or not, you could always just do your eyes first before applying the rest of your face makeup. It will minimize the glitter, so long as you don't go rubbing your eyes. But apart from that, I love the colors of these shadows! They work with pretty much anything you wear.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this shadow. All the colors are soft and neutral. It is a perfect way to learn and play around with shadow. I stopped wearing eye shadow for a while while my kids were babies since I had no time to do my makeup. and this is the first shadow that I picked up to try out shadows again. All of the colors work great together so you can mix and match. The only thing I don't love is the size of each color is quite small so sometimes I feel like my brush is getting into two colors at a time. I would definitely buy these colors in larger "portions" or separately if they sold them that way.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Love this - a great price for a great product. Just the right amount of shimmer and complements any eye color. Stays looking great all day and easy to use and apply. I've used several of the other color combinations as well. Great for anyone to use!
mackenzie d.
Queen Creek, AZ
This eyeshadow isn't my favorite. The colors are barely pigmented and all that comes onto the brush is glitter. Some of the darker colors show if you try hard enough to pack it on. Also, the colors are so slim and close together that it's hard to get a certain color. I would rather splurge and get a NAKED palette.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?