BY SHIMMER STRIPS

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging! I actually like these. They have great pigmentation and are very shiny ( not a lot of fallout either). It would have been nice if they had at least one matte color to use as a transition shade that way you could just take this one palette instead of 2, but other than that it's great! Great colors , Great Pigmentation, Great Price!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Metairie, LA
Thic product is very good and fulfills its purpose. I wanted to buy this specific palette for a while until I finally got it. It's very good for natural looks and light makeup that you'd wear everyday, but you can also create a dramatic eye look by using the darker colors and applying multiple layers. The eye shadow is NOT so pigmented, like I had to apply so many times the golden shade to get that golden shimmer on my eyes. Still, however, it's good enough for me.
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this little palette to give myself a little taste of eyeshadow before I bought Urban Decay's original Naked palette. The shadow is very pigmented on a brush but doesn't like to transfer very well onto lids. They blend ok, but don't expect much if you buy this palette. I'm definitely glad I bought the Naked palettes of course.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Such a versatile product - i use on my eyelids and all over my face (cheeks, nose, forehead, etc for a sun kissed look) I love the variety of colors and shades and the velvety feel. I use this daily - never miss a day in the winter, when my skin looks dreary. Winter is not my season. I am already a pale red head, I can look ill without any color. This makes my skin glow!!!! And it's lasted a couple years - so far. Still have a ways to go before it's used up!!!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
This is my favorite palette as far as drugstore brands go! What I like most about these is that there is no separator between the colors. This allows you to blend several colors easily. I also have very sensitive eyes, and this does not bother them at all. CVS regularly has special sales as well as rewards when you purchase this brand.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Idaho Falls, ID
For the price it's ok. It does have a lot of fallout so beware of glittery cheeks. I can't make a full look with this because there are no mattes. This was my go to in high school but now I would rather spend more money for a better product.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality and price wise very inexpensive. Easy to apply/use. Multipurpose for eyes and face. Supper cute packaging. A little bit chalky just the slitest bit, over all I would buy again but mine has lasted me a pretty long time!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Richfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product l. I use it almost everyday. I bought it at Walgreens and even though a little bit more expensive, I love it. The colors are perfect and unlike many pallets, I actually use every color!!
Aidan M.
Aidan M.
This is a good palette for a small amount but there are some flaws, the colors aren't crazy pigmented and there are only shimmers! To create a whole look you need some mattes. I would have to reach for this and another palette.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasent a fan of these palettes to me there way to sparkly and not enough color pay off. It just ends up being a bunch of glitter on your eyes and on the face from fallout.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?