BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I really got a great deal on this. I got this eyeshadow and a highlighter in a set for $8.99 at Ross. When I searched it and originally posted my review, I gave it four stars because if the shades were so pretty and looked good and it was such a good deal. Well, I wore it today for the first time and the pigment really sucked on the dark shades. I had to use a different palette for the crease. Using the white shade as a base worked well and looked pretty but did not last all day even with primer and a setting spray. Needless to say, I’m disappointed and I’ve decided to pass this along to a friend.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I have to say... If I had to pick a drugstore eye palette it would be this. I've hit pan on several of these. The colors are so pretty. It's best to use a eye primer before using any shadow. Especially If you have oily lids. I don't have that issue but I have worn the shadow without a primer and it will not last you all day. For the price...you can not beat this. I usually recommend this to people who are starting out in makeup and want to get a feel for it. I will also say that you can also use this as a highlight! A very subtle highlight! Still very pretty.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I received this free from the company at one point and loved it! Did not irritate my eyes which alot of drugstore brands tend to do. Wasn't super pigmented but sometimes it is nice to have something not so in your face to work with. Perfect amount of shimmer and nice variety of natural tones to work with. Just wish I could find it at any of my local stores.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
Love the packaging! I actually like these. They have great pigmentation and are very shiny ( not a lot of fallout either). It would have been nice if they had at least one matte color to use as a transition shade that way you could just take this one palette instead of 2, but other than that it's great! Great colors , Great Pigmentation, Great Price!
Dana D.
Metairie, LA
Thic product is very good and fulfills its purpose. I wanted to buy this specific palette for a while until I finally got it. It's very good for natural looks and light makeup that you'd wear everyday, but you can also create a dramatic eye look by using the darker colors and applying multiple layers. The eye shadow is NOT so pigmented, like I had to apply so many times the golden shade to get that golden shimmer on my eyes. Still, however, it's good enough for me.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this little palette to give myself a little taste of eyeshadow before I bought Urban Decay's original Naked palette. The shadow is very pigmented on a brush but doesn't like to transfer very well onto lids. They blend ok, but don't expect much if you buy this palette. I'm definitely glad I bought the Naked palettes of course.
Sabrina H.
I am IN LOVE with this product!!! Physicians formula is a fabulous brand and they don't just have one amazing product. Their foundation, mascara, AND eye shadows are flawless. These shimmer strips are just exactly what you need to tie your whole look together. I use this everyday and highly recommend it!
Maria S.
Shawnee , KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Such a versatile product - i use on my eyelids and all over my face (cheeks, nose, forehead, etc for a sun kissed look) I love the variety of colors and shades and the velvety feel. I use this daily - never miss a day in the winter, when my skin looks dreary. Winter is not my season. I am already a pale red head, I can look ill without any color. This makes my skin glow!!!! And it's lasted a couple years - so far. Still have a ways to go before it's used up!!!
Olivia I.
Idaho Falls, ID
For the price it's ok. It does have a lot of fallout so beware of glittery cheeks. I can't make a full look with this because there are no mattes. This was my go to in high school but now I would rather spend more money for a better product.
Jennifer S.
I was hesitant to purchase this palette because it has a lot of mixed reviews. But in the end I wound up buying it since I'm a sucker for shimmery nude shadows. The packaging is super pretty, but it's so much smaller than I expected. The whole thing is pretty tiny. The shadows themselves are good; a lot of similar light nude colors but that's pretty much what I stick to on a daily basis so that's perfect for me. I read a lot of complaints about the shadows not being pigmented enough and not showing up very well, but I personally do not have that issue. I use a shadow brush and I don't notice a difference between these shadows and any others I typically use. They show up just fine. They're not bold or anything but I don't think that's really the intention for these. You're getting shimmery nudes, not a dramatic smoky eye. Overall I really like it, I just wish it was a slightly bigger palette.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?