BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
I was so excited for a "drugstore dupe" palette. Well I was very disappointed. Barely any pigmentation to this!
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Inlove this pallet. Its only 10 dollars. They have many different pallets but this natural nudes pallet is #1
Emily L.
I love how shimmery these colors are,they give a glow to your eyes which makes them look glittery and nice
Bentley B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love this shadow. It's the perfect colors for any outfit or time of day. You can make it Suttle or smoky.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
You get what you pay for in this product. I wasn't too pleased, but for the price I guess it's alright.
Brandi M.
Tallassee, AL
Love this eyeshadow the colors are so stunning on and stay on quite well. I would recommend this.
Zoe G.
Not the best pigment. Cute packaging but not worth the expensive price for a drugstore product
Lauren L.
I like Physicians formula. It's not bad, I like this shimmer strip. the colors are very warm
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
Very nice eye shadows for the price. Super easy to apply and have nice lasting powers.
Danee C.
Fresno, CA
I used every color and I love them all, doesn't stay on for long but i loved the colors
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?