BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Montreal , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like these eye shadows at all. I find that there's barely any pigment in the shadows and you basically only get glitter. The glitter also goes all over your face. It's a complete mess.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I reach for this palette quite often when I want to a fresh makeup and want my eyes to look wide awake :)
Jen S.
Jen S.
AB
Love Love LOVE this product! The eyeshadow colours all blend beautifully with each other and last a long time. Its my favorite eyeshadow palette in my makeup kit.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?