BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shadows, and it definitely gives you the glitter. I just wish the strips were a little bigger and I know some people don't like the ex glitter falling on the cheeks, but I like it. I love the colors.
Jennifer S.
I was hesitant to purchase this palette because it has a lot of mixed reviews. But in the end I wound up buying it since I'm a sucker for shimmery nude shadows. The packaging is super pretty, but it's so much smaller than I expected. The whole thing is pretty tiny. The shadows themselves are good; a lot of similar light nude colors but that's pretty much what I stick to on a daily basis so that's perfect for me. I read a lot of complaints about the shadows not being pigmented enough and not showing up very well, but I personally do not have that issue. I use a shadow brush and I don't notice a difference between these shadows and any others I typically use. They show up just fine. They're not bold or anything but I don't think that's really the intention for these. You're getting shimmery nudes, not a dramatic smoky eye. Overall I really like it, I just wish it was a slightly bigger palette.
Zoe G.
Not the best pigment. Cute packaging but not worth the expensive price for a drugstore product
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn’t really like it was hard to get on the brush the pigment wasn’t really there I found myself digging at the shadows so the color could show up the first two shadows were okay for highlight but the others I was ded disappointed
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the lace packaging, it is absolutely adorable. The eyeshadows are smooth, however there isn't much pigmentation. There are a variety of neutral shades but all of the lighter shades look the same on the eye, the darker shades are more obvious on the eyes. I am just a bit disappointed because for a palette it just feels like it is has 2-3 distinct shades.
Elizabeth Z.
surrey , BC
Amazing texture and formula and is very quick and easy to apply. The colors are gorgeous and suits my dark brown eyes. My only complaints are that I find it a little difficult to use with a brush and whenever I rub my eye subconsciously, glitter ends up all over my face and its near impossible to get off even with makeup wipes or remover.
Jen S.
AB
Love Love LOVE this product! The eyeshadow colours all blend beautifully with each other and last a long time. Its my favorite eyeshadow palette in my makeup kit.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I reach for this palette quite often when I want to a fresh makeup and want my eyes to look wide awake :)
Melissa R.
Montreal , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like these eye shadows at all. I find that there's barely any pigment in the shadows and you basically only get glitter. The glitter also goes all over your face. It's a complete mess.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?