BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I was hesitant to purchase this palette because it has a lot of mixed reviews. But in the end I wound up buying it since I'm a sucker for shimmery nude shadows. The packaging is super pretty, but it's so much smaller than I expected. The whole thing is pretty tiny. The shadows themselves are good; a lot of similar light nude colors but that's pretty much what I stick to on a daily basis so that's perfect for me. I read a lot of complaints about the shadows not being pigmented enough and not showing up very well, but I personally do not have that issue. I use a shadow brush and I don't notice a difference between these shadows and any others I typically use. They show up just fine. They're not bold or anything but I don't think that's really the intention for these. You're getting shimmery nudes, not a dramatic smoky eye. Overall I really like it, I just wish it was a slightly bigger palette.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Carmel, IN
I really love this palette! The key is using the brush that comes with the palette. It blends really well, goes on smooth, and stays on pretty well. Other brands stay on longer, so that's the only reason for the four star rating. Otherwise, it's fantastic!
Kamii M.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Love the shimmer of these shadows, they are very smooth, easy to apply. You do have to add a little more of the darker colors to make the color as dark as desired but over all was a favorite of mine. I would definitely buy them again.
Grecia O.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried any Nake nude pallet and can't wait to try this for the first time. Hope it blends nicely. Will let you know if I liked it
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The colors are really nice and they bring your eyes out. I have been using it for a long time now.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Tallassee, AL
Love this eyeshadow the colors are so stunning on and stay on quite well. I would recommend this.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Not the best pigment. Cute packaging but not worth the expensive price for a drugstore product
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Love love love this!! I know that people have problems with glitter getting all over your cheeks from the shadows. Whether you like the extra glitter or not, you could always just do your eyes first before applying the rest of your face makeup. It will minimize the glitter, so long as you don't go rubbing your eyes. But apart from that, I love the colors of these shadows! They work with pretty much anything you wear.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say... If I had to pick a drugstore eye palette it would be this. I've hit pan on several of these. The colors are so pretty. It's best to use a eye primer before using any shadow. Especially If you have oily lids. I don't have that issue but I have worn the shadow without a primer and it will not last you all day. For the price...you can not beat this. I usually recommend this to people who are starting out in makeup and want to get a feel for it. I will also say that you can also use this as a highlight! A very subtle highlight! Still very pretty.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free from the company at one point and loved it! Did not irritate my eyes which alot of drugstore brands tend to do. Wasn't super pigmented but sometimes it is nice to have something not so in your face to work with. Perfect amount of shimmer and nice variety of natural tones to work with. Just wish I could find it at any of my local stores.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?