BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a flattering nude look for any eye color with shimmer strips custom eye-enhancing shadow and liner from physicians formula. Neutral but never boring, these warm shades can be used separately or in a variety of combinations. Use them dry for soft, subtle color, or apply them wet for a dramatic, eyeliner-like effect. see more...

• I heard some good things about this product online and was wonder...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?10 Answers
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Natural Nude Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 0.26 oz. Box
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really got a great deal on this. I got this eyeshadow and a highlighter in a set for $8.99 at Ross. When I searched it and originally posted my review, I gave it four stars because if the shades were so pretty and looked good and it was such a good deal. Well, I wore it today for the first time and the pigment really sucked on the dark shades. I had to use a different palette for the crease. Using the white shade as a base worked well and looked pretty but did not last all day even with primer and a setting spray. Needless to say, I’m disappointed and I’ve decided to pass this along to a friend.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eye shadow because it has just the right amount of shimmer. I like that there are different shades so the pale I have has some dark for the evenings if I go out which is not that often and natural for during the day.
Marleigh K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the shimmer in this! The only thing I️ would say is apply I️t with your fingers and not a brush, the sparkles get everywhere when you use a brush. Sometimes I️ use I️t for a little shimmer on my cheeks, perfect!!!
Megan G.
Middle River
I love this palette, it is comparable to the far more expensive Naked palette. The ability to add water to the strips to intensify colors and create eyeliner makes it very versatile.
Brooke L.
Dayton, OH
This eyeshadow is a game changer!  It is so soft and feels like velvet on your eyelids.  It has a lovely pigment and high sparkle.  They are small sparkles but not crazy jr high spirit sparkles.  I love this product and how easily it applies to your skin.  You don't even need a primer for it!
Tasia B.
Hillsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product in the beginning but it all got smushed together. The colors are not separated in the pan ans its so messy and feels like it gets old quick.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say... If I had to pick a drugstore eye palette it would be this. I've hit pan on several of these. The colors are so pretty. It's best to use a eye primer before using any shadow. Especially If you have oily lids. I don't have that issue but I have worn the shadow without a primer and it will not last you all day. For the price...you can not beat this. I usually recommend this to people who are starting out in makeup and want to get a feel for it. I will also say that you can also use this as a highlight! A very subtle highlight! Still very pretty.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free from the company at one point and loved it! Did not irritate my eyes which alot of drugstore brands tend to do. Wasn't super pigmented but sometimes it is nice to have something not so in your face to work with. Perfect amount of shimmer and nice variety of natural tones to work with. Just wish I could find it at any of my local stores.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging! I actually like these. They have great pigmentation and are very shiny ( not a lot of fallout either). It would have been nice if they had at least one matte color to use as a transition shade that way you could just take this one palette instead of 2, but other than that it's great! Great colors , Great Pigmentation, Great Price!
Dana D.
Metairie, LA
Thic product is very good and fulfills its purpose. I wanted to buy this specific palette for a while until I finally got it. It's very good for natural looks and light makeup that you'd wear everyday, but you can also create a dramatic eye look by using the darker colors and applying multiple layers. The eye shadow is NOT so pigmented, like I had to apply so many times the golden shade to get that golden shimmer on my eyes. Still, however, it's good enough for me.
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?