BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Shimmery Smoky Eyes Extreme Shimmer 2 Maximum Glamor 3 Promotes up to 24 Hour Wear Extreme Shimmer = Maximum Glamor. Ultra-shimmery glitter eyeliners help brighten eyes instantly. Highly-pigmented color and bold shimmer help make eyes glow for a glamorous smoky look. 3X Custom Shades = 3 Glamorous Looks. Each shade creates a unique nude look: Natural - Silver, Playful - Charcoal, Dramatic - Black. Promotes 24 Hour Wear: Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula for up to 24 hour wear. Built-in sharpener included. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Total Net Wt. 0.03 oz see more...

Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Review for: Nude Eyes
These eyeliners are a hidden gem from the drugstore! I'm a pencil eyeliner type of gal. I use pencil eyeliners almost everyday and I'm very picky with them because of my tapered eyelids. My tapered eyelids make my eyeliner transfer very easily to my eyelids, so I need an eyeliner that stays put all day seriously and this does just that.

This comes with three fairly large eyeliners and it's so cheap! Averaging around $10-15 for all 3! Find a BOGO at the drugstore and even cheaper!

It stays put all day, is super easy to apply, smooth, and great color selections throughout the line. One swipe of this eyeliner is already dark and opaque. Stays put all day even in my water line and tight line. If you needed to smudge it, it's easy to smudge before it dries, but once this dries, IT'S SET. It literally will not come off until you use eye makeup remover. I repurchase this set over and over and over. Buy it now! I like the nude set and the set that comes with a bunch of browns.
Kelli S.
Cove, OR
Maybe it's just me and that I'n not very adept at applying eyeliner in more then just the basic way but these just aren't for me. I bought the Nude Eye Shimmer Strips Eyeliner and really wanted it to work since I like the look created on the box. But at home in while trying to replicate it it just wasn't working. I;ll probably just end up using the black line from this trio in the manner I use my other black eyeliners. I'm sure with the right make-up artist or someone with a lot of patience and time to practice, this would look fantastic, but sadly not for me. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends unless I knew they are really good with their application techniques and I won't waste my money to buy this again. Sorry PF.
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eyeliner trio. First of all, it's affordable drugstore makeup and easy to find. I always stock up at CVS when they have $7 ecb deals. You get 3 shades for less than $13. my favorite is the nudes that has a copper shade, bronze and black. I use the bronze and black shade daily. The liner conveniently comes with a sharpener attached to the bottom of the pencil. It glides easily without tugging my eyes and works great in the waterline as well. Highly recommended it.
Ashley J.
I without a doubt love the brand Physicians Formula. they have the best bronzer ever. however their eyeliner are hit or miss. now while they didn't miss on pigmentation with this product, they did miss on the fact that it has glitter and has an easy time of getting into the eyes. the first time I used this, I had to immediately wipe all of my makeup off and take my contacts out. glitter had gotten into my eyes, hurting them. my suggestion is to use with caution.
Jaimie H.
Evansville, IN
I love the black and brown shades, but am not a fan of the purple. The price is reasonable, but I wish the colors were sold separately (I purchase fairly frequently and have tons of purple laying around). It is long lasting, particularly the black. Physicians Formula in general likes to switch up and change products (I.e packaging or names), which can be frustrating when you find products of theirs that you like and then they're discontinued.
Katrina C.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Nude Eyes
I honestly love these. They are all shimmery! And so beautiful. They are retractable and very tiny and so creamy! They do have a tendency to drag the eye so use a gentle touch when using these. They come with a tiny plastic sharpener at the bottom that you pull out. It works fine but you do have to be very careful so you don't just hunk off a chunk of the product. They have so many different trios for different eye colors/looks! ūüíĖ
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I really wanted to love this product. I bought it because a YouTube beauty vlogger recommended it. I really thought the colors were very pretty. The application was a bit difficult. There was tugging on the eye, even after I tried to warm up the product on my hand. The product has a very dry formula. I used all three pencils hoping one would stand out from the rest. Sadly, none did and I can't recommend these for purchase.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
Review for: Nude Eyes
I highly recommend this product! I have been using these eyeliners for about a year now and they have done great things for me.

1. They appear to be waterproof. I have gone swimming and taken a shower and the eyeliner hasn't smudged a lot or washed off.
2. They have great pigmentation!
3. The formula is good for people with who wear contacts.
4. The applicator and product glide nicely for a good winged eyeliner look.
Kelly A.
Norfolk , VA
Review for: Nude Eyes
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! I've been using it for over 5 years and am not interested in trying another. It goes on so smoothly and I love that I don't have to sharpen it. The color is well-saturated except for the lightest shade of brown. That's okay though because I use it as a brown pencil (the metallic doesn't show on my brows). You can get it from any drug or super store.
Julie N.
These are very nice eyeliners. Unlike most drugstore eyeliners these apply super smoothly. Great to use on both the eyelids or waterline. Packed with shimmer but not chunky! They do break easily though so you have to be careful. They come with a built in sharpener at the bottom of the eyeliner which is super handy. Staying power is decent so I recommend this product!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which color do you like the best?
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Is this liquid eyeliner?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this! But would love to hear reviewsūüíõ
Grey B.
How are these for wearing them all day? wear do you wear them? are they natural or dramatic?
Liz M.
Did anyone experience irritation in the eye with this product? I loved the pigmentation and the duration of it, but i noticed my eye (waterline) started getting irritated and itchy with these....it might just be that I'm allergic to something in it, but I've never had a problem with any other product like that.