BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. see more...

• Someone used this product? I would just like you to share your ex...1 Answers
  • Any girl to used this product? I would just like ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new eye shadow with a pop of color! is ...1 Answers
Jordan T.
This is one of the eyeshadow Brands I used to use but stopped when I decided to get any more higher-end products. However for the price of this is honestly I wouldn't say it is a dupe for any other eyeshadow palette but it is definitely a pretty good one. The formula is okay it's a little too crumbly me though and the pigmentation is not the best. But if you're looking for some great summer Shades at a decent price that don't irritate your eyes if you have a sensitive eyes I recommend this
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I had to keep checking my receipt cos this was a steal!!!! Such a great price for a great product! The glitters and pigmentation in these are beautiful and blend pretty nicely! The packaging and "palette" are super cute too lol got mine at Ulta, love it!!
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
So i was on the hunt for a very sparkly eyeshadow because i am a glitter junky! And physicians formula delivered. this is one of those kinds of eyeshadows you can dramatically change by adding water and it lasts all day without being cakey!
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
A nice product when you're on a budget but I will probably not be repurchasing. The shadows are gorgeous but did not last as long as I would have liked. I am a busy person and have long days and this shadow couldn't keep up.
Brittany R.
Greenfield, IN
Love love love this brand. These eyeshadow are super pigmented and buttery smooth. I use this product as a go to when I'm in a hurry. It's a great value for the price and I would totally buy again in different shades.
Alexia T.
I usually bought the physicisns products because they always have good prices! All their products are long lasting and I bought all the time I can online. Are easily to apply and looks great all the colors.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this from ulta at 7$ cause it was on sale, and I've tried it out I love it for those days you want to do a very bright look, the shadows are great! Love the product over all it's great.
Daniella M.
Las Vegas NV
These a great for a pop of color. I like the black shade on these shimmer palettes because it's easy to blend without being to harsh and leaving a harsh black line.
Anna S.
Salem, OH
I wasn't a fan of this eyeshadow. The colors are pretty but the color payoff isn't the best. The packaging is cute but this isn't full of shadows that will hold up.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee , WI
If you're looking for a good drugstore shadow.. This is the one. It's pigmented, blends beautifully, and didn't crease on me all day. Will repurchase.
Adelina Q.
Harlingen, TX
Is this easy to apply? Does it have a lot of fallout?
Kilsy S.
Someone used this product? I would just like you to share your experiences with me.
Delaney b.
Cranford, NJ
I have been looking for a new eye shadow with a pop of color! is this easy to apply and easy to find? is it a good and reliable company because i have sensitive skin and don't want to break out
Kilsy S.
Any girl to used this product? I would just like you to share your experiences with me.
Danielle O.
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Extreme Shimmer Glam Nude Shadow & Liner Does this stay shimmery like it looks, or does it turn into a flat color once it's applied?