Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Extreme Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Pencil + Smudger Trio - Disco Glam uploaded by Emilie H.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-shimmery and versatile glitter eyeliner pencils create precise definition or smudged out glamour instantly. Highly-pigmented, creamy color is packed with illuminating shimmer for eyes that sparkle. Each shade creates a unique look: Natural (Bronze), Playful (Gold), Dramatic (Black). Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula for up to 24 hour wear.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Ozokerite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyurethane-11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol May Contain: Aluminum Powder, Bronze Powder, Carmine, Copper Powder, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Buy on Amazon
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
I bought these in the clearance aisle at Walmart and didn’t think I would love them. But I do. They last all day and add a little glitter to the line. I would recommend these for for a makeup perfectionist because they are hard on the eye.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I just got these eye lines and I was impressed by how creamy these are . Not only are they beautiful but they last hours without creasing..They are also water resistant and come with a built-in smudged.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Loved the colors. It goes on smooth and stays put. For what I paid it is well worth it. And I will be buying it again Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Extreme Shimmer Glam Nude Eyeliner Pencil + Smudger Trio 0.06 oz. Box
Courtney H.
Albany, GA
best liner hands down. I love that they are 24 hour wear. and hypoallergenic means I don't get itchy eyes.
Ami D.
These are really creamy. The glitter is so pretty and pigment is very nice. Love the smudger also!
Mackenzie L.
I only really like the brown and black shade in this trio pack of liners, so I’m kind of wasting money on the third liner that I never use. Besides that, these liners are super easy to apply. I have been using this liner for over 5 years and still go back to it every time I’m in the drugstore.