Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner POP! Collection

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

DESCRIPTION Your eyes will illuminate with these fun and bold palettes of bright eye enhancing color! Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high impact. CLAIMS Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
Chula Vista, CA
When they came out with these that helped enhance your eye color, I fell for this! I have green eyes and I’m always trying to make them stand out more. I love that they’re reasonably priced and come with various different colors. I just wished they were more pigmented.
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
My only issue is some of the color strips are too small. I love all the colors great set up minus size also it fades kinda fast:( it goes on bright and fades kinda fast. I would buy it again in a heartbeat but don’t expect it to stay as vivid. If you like the colors but think it might be to bold nope it will be perfect, if you love the boldness you might be kinda sad as it fades.
AmberDawn L.
Blue springs
I love the blue set! Very bright blendable colors, buttery formula and great color pay off! I do wish the color were in seperate pans though.