BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Modern and versatile palettes for a new twist on classic nude shades.
  • Rich, earth tones shades create a nude look with a glow of warmth.
  • Wet & Dry application for two finishes: wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into a liner. Dry for a softer result.

Mica, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Beeswax, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake

• I love the PP products I have tried! Do the eyeshadows s...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Shimmer Kit from Physicians Formula?...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply?2 Answers
  • "I recently got this and LOVE it!! I love shimmer and glitter so this is perfect for me, the packaging is so cute too!" in 40 reviews
Rachael H.
Review for: Natural Nude Eyes more...
The palette itself is very small for the cost. I know the brand is a brand that is great for sensitive skin and is usually on the more expensive end for drugstore items, but you don't get a lot of product. Also, as there is no separation between the shades, it is hard to be precise with with shadows you are using. The colors are fairly pigmented and don't have much fallout, which is going because then the colors really would be convoluted. Not bad, but I do not plan on repurchasing any of these.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Just purchased this eyeshadow palette the other day and i am definitely impressed. I like to mix a few of the darker colors and use the lighter under my eyes and in the corners. I have gotten so many compliments just the few days i have used it! Definitely recommend if you want to try something different and don’t want to pay 50 dollars for an Urban Decay palette.
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
This is way too expensive for the pigmentation you get. This is a soft wash of color-type palette. If you want a gradient of all the eyeshadows together, this will work fine. If you like a Chantecaille or Clarins eyeshadow look at a drugstore price you might appreciate this. A normal primer doesn't do much to give these oomph. Using these wet will do a little bit. Using a glitter glue helps but hinders blendability, obviously.

These are all pressed together on one pan, so depotting individually is not possible. This reminds me of a more expanded version of the Cover Girl Shimmering Sands trio that many of us started with. These are smoother, so as a starter palette this might be nice. But beyond that, issa no.
Codie W.
Indiana
Review for: Natural Nude Eyes more...
One of my first palettes that I used a few years ago. I still use these palettes to this day because it creates a very natural eye look for an every day wear. It is super small and can go with you anywhere. Most of the shades are shimmer, but if you wanted a little glow with a wing eyeliner, it would look beautiful. These aren't super pigmented, but like I said these are very natural. If you wanted to make them pop more you could dampen your brush and it would make the shadow pop. These shadows do tend to get a little dry and chalky, but that doesnt bug me much if im just going for a natural eye for the day.
Kylie B.
Fort Worth
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes more...
even though you can find this in walgreens it is the best eye shadow, it is not dry like kylie jenners... ew. and very well priced at $6 or so at walgreens or cvs, the packaging is a bit weird but i use it every day. need to buy another soon. warm nude is where its at
Jordan S.
This little palette is incredible. It's the perfect size for travelling, and has such a perfect selection of warm and cool toned browns, as well as a very pigmented pearl, pink, and gold. The only downside is the lack of any mattes, but it IS a shimmer palette, so that's not really a big deal. The pearl does tend to crease a little bit if you don't prime your eyelid (but who doesn't prime anymore, right?), and it is a little annoying that the colors aren't in individual trays, but not so much that I don't reach for it every day!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Review for: Natural Nude Eyes more...
I loved this palette! It’s very compact. Very natural. Totally an every day palette. You could dress it up or down depending on what you use with it. The pigmentation could be a little better but other than that I love it. The packaging is just too cute!
Christy M.
Lots of variety in this product. Easy to transform a day look to night with the colors. I use the Classic Nude palette which has slight shimmer to add just a little extra pop. Long lasting, not a lot of waste on the brush which means you'll have this palette for awhile. Great size for on the go or traveling as it doesn't take up much space.
Elena S.
When it comes to physician formula and all their products, I love how natural and beautiful they can make your skin look without all the added preservatives. And the eyeshadows were amazing! A little goes a long way.
Elisabeth V.
Fort Wayne
Í use this product and I loved i keep them I have almost all the palettes Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection definitely my favorite
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
How does this eyeshadow palette compare to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes ? ive heard its pretty close, but these aren't real pigmented like the urban decay ones. Also is this a good palette for someone who wants a natural not overpowering eye look?
Jennifer J.
I've seen these I a store near me. Are they good quality?
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
I heard some good things about this product online and was wondering if it had good pigmentation for the price?
Carissa F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the PP products I have tried! Do the eyeshadows stay on well? A lot of the ones I've tried come off really easily.