by Physicians Formula

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Modern and versatile palettes for a new twist on classic nude shades.
  • Rich, earth tones shades create a nude look with a glow of warmth.
  • Wet & Dry application for two finishes: wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into a liner. Dry for a softer result.

Mica, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Beeswax, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake

I really want to buy this palette Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection but kinda skeptical. Who have tried it?
Has anyone tried the Shimmer Kit from Physicians Formula? If so what is your thoughts? Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection
Is this easy to apply?
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection!
Product Highlights
“I recently got this and LOVE it!! I love shimmer and glitter so this is perfect for me, the packaging is so cute too!” in 40 reviews
651 Johnson Road, Ulysses, PA
I have the deep warm toned palette, for reference. I love the packaging, as well as the shimmers. I normally don't use all shimmer eyeshadow for my entire eye, so I go to this palette for highlight shadows mostly. The pigmentation is there with little fallout. The reason I'm not ecstatic about this product is because it's hard to pick up just the shade I want because of how small the palette is. The different shades aren't separated either, so sadly this gets pushed to the back of my drawer even though I enjoy it
Murfreesboro
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
wonderful for everyday slight shimmer look. I love that i can use every shade on the palate. stays on all day. great for sensitive skin. making a matte version of the colors would be nice. well priced
Chapin, SC
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection uploaded by Haley W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Nude Eyes
Physicians Formula products always have the most stunning packaging! Fortunately, the shadows are just as stunning! There is a nice assortment of nudes and shimmers. However, I kind of wish that there were some matte shades thrown in there too, because I’m not always down for a super sparkly eye.
Clemson
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
I used this consistently for over a year for my inner corner/brow highlight. Occasionally full lid for glam looks. The dark brown shades were also flattering as a liner to my brown eyes. The formula is so smooth, comparable to a cream shadow, it goes on as such and keeps true to the pan. (You don't have to build and build to get the shimmer) so the product-though smaller than most pallets-becomes worth it as a little goes a long way.
Houston
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
I love the eyeshadow palette goes well on with everything and matching all my outfits a must have. Lasting all day. I love the packaging as well. And it’s affordable price too. Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection
Morgantown, WV
This is my favorite eye shadow due to the fact of not only does it last forever but it creates the best smokey eye and is so beautiful. Not too much shimmer but enough to give a little bit of confidence. Been using for years and I prefer this over other brands for eyeshadow
Kennewick
Review for: Nude Eyes
First off I love physicians formula. The packaging is cute and really looks glamorous. The products have always been amazing and this eye showdown has been a go to for me for work almost on the daily. I love it.
Beckley, WV
Just purchased this eyeshadow palette the other day and i am definitely impressed. I like to mix a few of the darker colors and use the lighter under my eyes and in the corners. I have gotten so many compliments just the few days i have used it! Definitely recommend if you want to try something different and don’t want to pay 50 dollars for an Urban Decay palette.
This little palette is incredible. It's the perfect size for travelling, and has such a perfect selection of warm and cool toned browns, as well as a very pigmented pearl, pink, and gold. The only downside is the lack of any mattes, but it IS a shimmer palette, so that's not really a big deal. The pearl does tend to crease a little bit if you don't prime your eyelid (but who doesn't prime anymore, right?), and it is a little annoying that the colors aren't in individual trays, but not so much that I don't reach for it every day!
Carthage , MS
I love all Physicians Formula products, including this little pallet. I’m not really one for big bold colors for daily wearing and this provides the right colors for me that covers well and gives me that natural look I love. It has a shimmer to it, but definitely not to much! You won’t sparkle with glitter eyes, lol. The price is reasonable and I’m able to buy this product at Walmart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bentonville, AR
7 months ago
Kristen D. • 7 months ago
There isn’t a lot of pigment to them. Which is okay if you want a very light, natural look. For me, I gave them away.
Dauphin
2 years ago
Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection does anyone else find that this collection doesn't last very long after you have out it on? Even with primer and setting spray?
Lindsay D. • 2 years ago
I wasent a fan of these just a bunch of glitter and no color pay off