Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Eye Candy Collection

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

A delicious palette of browns, from soft to bright and cool to warm to enhance your eye color. Indulge your color craving with the eye candy shade in the center.

Mica. Ethylhexyl Palmitate. Polybutene. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil. Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate. Silica. Beeswax. Dimethicone. Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer. Kaolin. Lauroyl Lysine. Methicone. Tocopheryl Acetate. Ethylhexylglycerin. Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Titanium Dioxide. Carmine. Aluminum Hydroxide. Tin Oxide. Ferric Ferrocyanide. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Blue 1 Lake. Yellow 5 Lake.

• I been thinking about trying this eyes shadow I was just wonderin...1 Answers
  • I would like to know, what color of eye shadow,othetr people use ...1 Answers
  • I love the brush that comes w/ this, does anyone feel the same?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Highly pigmented. Beautiful colors to choose from. Long lasting with primer! Compliments most skin types. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love the brush that comes w/ the pallet and the colors are amazing! If you have blue or green eyes you should definitely try this product out!" in 4 reviews
Cherene C.
Danielson
Review for: Eye Candy more...
This product is OK. I wish it had more shimmer to to the shadows. The packaging was good. But if I want a shimmering look I would probably use a different product. I don't see myself purchasing this product again.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Review for: Hazel Eye Candy more...
I love that these always have a nice variety of beautiful colors to choose from. You can create any look easily with this palette. The formula is a nice velvety texture, it has minimal fallout, and stays on for hours.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
This did not work for me at all, no color came off of the pan at all!!  I even scraped with my finger nail and it literally did nothing!!  I was so disappointed with this because I had heard good reviews and was excited to try it.  It was definitely not worth the money, as Physicians Formula is a pricier drugstore brand.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Review for: Eye Candy more...
When I bought this product I really thought it was going to make my eyes pop! I was a little disappointed. The pigments in the color weren't very great & the texture seemed a little dry which made application challenging. I doubt if I would try this product again. I need more bling!!!
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
Review for: Eye Candy more...
I didn't expect much from this product, but it's actually very nice. I don't wear eyeshadow often, but I found this at CVS and thought I would give it a try. It's at a great price point and has great pigmentation. Didn't really have to load the brush to get good color payoff. The shimmer is nice, not too glittery. The application brush actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I still like bristle eyeshadow brushes better. But, for on-the-go touchups, I think this brush would do just fine. The packaging is small enough to carry with you, and there are a lot of good color combos. My only tip is to use a really high-end primer with it, especially if you tend to have oily lids. This will not stand up without proper priming.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Hazel Eye Candy more...
Color is so soft and glides on smoothly. It really enhances my eye color. Even the other colors that are meant for different eyecolors. Really nice to wear when you wanna be daring and get out of your comfort zone.
Amanda W.
Canton, IL
Review for: Eye Candy more...
I love this set of eyeshadow and how it makes my eyes look! I feel confident and beautiful because my eyes are brightened! It's definitely one that I will keep in my personal make up stash in the future. I honestly didn't buy this one for myself, it ended up being a gift during a make up exchange. It is one gift that I love!

The colors are great! The formula is nice and it lasts all day!! One of the first things that I noticed was how long this formula lasted compared to others!!!
Nickole C.
Review for: Eye Candy more...
I love a couple of the colors in here. They make my green eyes pop. But I don't like how there isn't much of the colors so it runs out really quickly especially if You only like a couple colors.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
Review for: Eye Candy more...
I have light brown eyes, so close enough to hazel, but I feel like these shades are perfect! I play around with the purple and gold shades for different looks. I cannot say enough good things about Physician's Formula products! I'm conscious about the ingredients that are in my makeups and beauty products, and PF is a great option at a drugstore price.
Adriana F.
I think that Physicians Formula eye shadows works well for those who have sensitive eyes. I bought the one for "hazel eyes". It came with mostly silver and bronze shadows, a pink shadow, and a black shadow. I used the black shadow the most because I enjoyed using it for eyeliner with an angled brush. The pigmentation of the other shadows were pretty good. You definitely need a good eye shadow primer before applying.
Whitney T.
Which color combinations do you like best? (Do you buy the ones meant for your eye color or do you just pick that ones that appeal to you?)
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
Where can I get this product the colors look amazing
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
I love the brush that comes w/ this, does anyone feel the same?
Chasity R.
I would like to know, what color of eye shadow,othetr people use with hazel eyes?
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I been thinking about trying this eyes shadow I was just wondering is it worth Trying??