BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Enhance your natural eye color with three blendable trios that color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high impact.
  • Available in 4 shades.

Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan, Sequioleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner
  • "I love this palette! the colors are beautiful and they blend so well! they are long lasting even without using a primer! They have great color trios! This is a great tool for playing with colors!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got two different ones of this for green eyes. The colors are very pigmented and the powder is so thick it almost feels like a cream :) Sadly, one of mine busted so I didn't get to use it much but I would recommend these to anyone who is willing to pay." in 3 reviews
  • "I used one of these in a clubbing video and liked it although the one I used was glittery but it was only an overspray so I didn't like it." in 3 reviews
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Out all all physicians formula products the shimmer strips for blue eyes are my favorite. I can almost never find these at the drugstore. When ever I'm travelling up north I find these at Meijer. I LOVE THESE. My entire teenage years I used this and hit pan every month. I wish I could find this more accessible I would easily drop a hundred dollars on it just to have it. They are so creamy, blendable and pigmented. I have had thousands of compliments when I have used these shimmer strips . They have them for other eye colors as well. This was one of those hit or miss products that knocked out of the ball park. I want this product always!!
Kimberly S.
Review for: Hazel Eyes, Blue Eyes, Other more...
I absolutely LOVE this shadow! It shows three different ways to wear it. The colors apply and stay on lids with ease and without creasing. The packaging is great and compact, easy to carry around. I would recommend everyone to at least try this product!
Kaicey W.
Review for: Blue Eyes more...
This used to be my all day every day eyeshadow palette when I was in high school. Before I even knew what an eyeshadow palette was lol. I never really used the blue shades but I always hit pan on the lighter beige and bronze shades. I still love the colors offered, I just no longer own it anymore.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Brown Eyes, Hazel Eyes more...
Now,I love physicians formula. But this product just wasn't that good. The shadows weren't great quality and I found them to be kind of chunky. They were also patchy,with so-so pigmentation. maybe beginners/young children would like them,but I didn't. I give them a 2/10.
Rosie U.
I liked the brown colors in the palette but I felt the blue was a little too similar to my eye color. I thought it was easy to apply but I wish it had come with more than one applicator. I would buy again but there are more flattering palettes available, like
Megan R.
This is a great eye combo and goes on super easy! The colors are not too bright and blend well. I really enjoy this brand because it has never broke out my skin and I will definitely continue to buy this brand
Stephanie F.
Shelby
Review for: Hazel Eyes more...
I actually use this as more of an eyeliner than and eyeshadow. If you get the applicator a little wet, the darker colors go on like eye liner and stay put and last all day!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I love Physicians Formula eye shadow palettes. I have owned most of the ones shown here. I like the older formula's because they don't fall off while you are wearing them. The pigmentation could be a little better but, for the price I don't mind! I will purchase these again but, only if I can find the older style ones. I'm really hoping they changed back to this formula for there 2017 line.
Kerry S.
Review for: Blue Eyes, Smoky more...
The palettes themselves are small and compact. Easy to fit in a purse or take when traveling. The colors, when swatched, can look very nice and pigmented. Some are not as pigmented. The eyeshadows go on very light. On the lid they don't appear as pigmented. It's almost hard to get them to be super colorful. The colors don't last all day, even with a primer. It begins to crease for me. The shimmer does stay. Overall, I think these are best for beginners to get used to eyeshadow.
Kim F.
I have this for "blue" eyes and also for "green" eyes, as I have weird real eyes. This pallate is great for making the complex colors of your eyes pop. I have used these for quite some time, and I keep coming back to get replacements. However I do usually use the one for blue eyes more as the neutrals are better for everyday.
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
Do thyy last long on your eyes or do they wear off fast
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
Did anyone else notice that the slightly pink looking eyeshadow comes out golden? Or is it just me?
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
Does anyone else how has this palette recommend how they wear it? some of your pairings/ideas?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Is this worth the price?
Nigely R.
Yaracuy
In few tones it come from?

back