Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner uploaded by Maria A.Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner uploaded by Mary-Louise J.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For any eye color. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wears. Paraben free Get the Fashionista Look for Any Eye Color. Ultra-glam and bold shades create runway-ready Fashionista eyes. High Performance Formula. Wet & Dry application for two finishes: see more...

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner
  • "Very nice palatte, the eye shadow itself is a great quality and easy to work with and apply" in 2 reviews
  • "For the price, I would recommend buying this." in 1 review
  • "I have used it for very long time." in 1 review
  • "It is very good for it's price and still worth a try." in 1 review
  • "The rest of the palette is filled with very pretty, though sheer colors that will accent your smokey eye very well." in 1 review
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to like this eyeshadow till I tried others that were clearly better. I love the colors and they compliment blue eyes well but they always end up creasing on my eyelid and the colors end up mixing with one another in the palette after you use it a few times. Also I find it difficult to work with the brush they provide so I don't even bother with it.
Der X.
Mansfield, AR
Soft, pigmented, and easily blends. You can easily get a nice one shadow look or go all out. The shadows stay on pretty well and I don't get fall out. Got this at ROSS not sure how much it was but it was worth it. Would recommend for anyone who's just learning or to anyone who'd like to try it. Something worth looking into.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Physicians Formula eye shadow palettes. I have owned most of the ones shown here. I like the older formula's because they don't fall off while you are wearing them. The pigmentation could be a little better but, for the price I don't mind! I will purchase these again but, only if I can find the older style ones. I'm really hoping they changed back to this formula for there 2017 line.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased the nude eyes 7564. The colors are very subtle and you would need to build up the color for a full look. They are soft and have hardly no fall out. 1 or 2 of the shades is chunky to apply and those two might give some fall out. Over all I like the palette for the deal I got on it! It's workable and useable!
Kim F.
I have this for "blue" eyes and also for "green" eyes, as I have weird real eyes. This pallate is great for making the complex colors of your eyes pop. I have used these for quite some time, and I keep coming back to get replacements. However I do usually use the one for blue eyes more as the neutrals are better for everyday.
Elana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I have issues with eyeshadow irritating my skin and this is one of the few eyeshadows that doesn't give me a problem. I have the color enhancing palette for green and blue eyes. I love how it comes with different levels of trios for smokey eyes, for daytime and dramatic night time wear. You can make your own version of the smokey eye as well. I use a separate makeup brush, not the one this comes with because I find it hard to use.
Charity N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nine strips of lovely shimmer will provide you with a lot of pigmentation, long lasting wear, and ton of shimmer for a glamorous look! I wish the lighter shades were not as chalky, but, they work well and I am happy with them. I love these shadows wet for extreme colors!
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This is a great dupe for people who are all up on the Naked palettes and whatnot. You get some gorgeous nude shades which are perfect on any skin tone. I did feel like these maybe slightly faded even with a primer part way through the day but that was maybe after a good 5 hours or so? They are also a bit sparkly so if you're looking for matte shades, this isn't your palette. It is very good for it's price and still worth a try.
Pam L.
These are so pretty and you can use them on a daily basis if you work in an office or a professional setting because it is based on nude colors like taupe, brown, tan, light browns. I like them a lot and would recommend. Physicians formula products always delivers.
Lindsay H.
By far my favorite eye shadow pallet from physicians formula! This versatile and glimmery collection of shades allows you to create a dramatic smokey eye, or a soft and subtle look for your daily makeup routine. A remarkably affordable purchase. :)
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
Did anyone else notice that the slightly pink looking eyeshadow comes out golden? Or is it just me?
Nigely R.
Yaracuy
In few tones it come from?