Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio, Warm Nude Eyes, 1 set

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

3 Custom Shades for Warm Nude Eyes Copper, bronze black 2 Instant drama, inner rim eyeliner 3 100% Waterproof Ultra-Dramatic Definition Highly pigmented eyeliner trio delivers rich color to create a Natural Nude Look for any eye color. Versatile eyeliner for dramatic definition and inner eye rim intensity. Super-smooth gliding texture makes defining eyes effortless. 3X Custom Shades = 3 Nude Looks Each shade creates a custom Warm Nude Look. Natural Copper. Playful Bronze, and Dramatic Black. 100% Waterproof Wear Unique kohl formula is 100% waterproof for high-performance and ultra-glamorous definition. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. For more information: see more...

Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Physicians Formula is my go-to brand when it comes to eye liner. I have been using it for years and I have never once been disappointed. These are great to use for the inner lid and as eyeliner and they last all day long with minimal smearing. The colors are fantastic, the price is great. You really can’t go wrong with this product !!
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I really love these items! and the blending it pretty decent! The application can be a tiny bit less stiff, but i would repurchase the black color and the warm nude i really love how the nude color looked and felt on my eyes! I would recommend using it as a base as well
Nati V.
I received these as a prize a long time ago through their FB giveaways. They are pretty good, not very bold but enough to show, like a crayon, which is a look that I have not seen with other brands.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I'm a huge fan of the shimmer strips products that Physicians Formula offers. These glide on easily and don't smudge. Huge win in my book. The color options are perfect.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
these are great! easy to apply, and i don't poke my eyes out lol the packaging is easy to open and store. fits nicely in a small bag if needed. i bought this from target and the pricing was decent. i would definitely recommend.
Grizel C.
They are fun ! The brown and purple makes my eyes look beautiful . I don't use it as much as I should . The packaging is slim and good to throw in your bag . I wish they were a tad creamier because they are a bit dry .
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
These are pretty neat One swipe and it's done. Makes a little bit wider than other line. I've also used them as brow pencil. Three different colors to choose from. I really do like it give it a try I believe you'll like it too.
BUTTA P.
HAZEL CREST, IL
PHYSICIAN FORMULA EYE ENHANCE KOHL• TRUE BLACK• DRIES MATTE•PERFECT  LINES UNDER $25 BUT I FIND THAT I COULD GET A CHEAPER OPTION FROM COVERGIRL
Mallory H.
These are great. So pigmented, wears well and for a long time, goes on my waterline perfectly, amazing gorgeous and sultry colors
Brooklyn S.
Lacombe , CA
Smudges great, even colour distributed with every stroke. Worth it !!
Shoppers drug mart 4 pack for 32.99. Comes with black, dark brown, light brown and a white shimmer. Dries a bit slower but I like that.