BeautyEyeEyelinerPhysicians Formula
Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green

by Physicians Formula

Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio

How do you like the pigment of the lipstick?
Who uses them ? 🤔 .
The physicians formula shimmer strip eye liners in nude or smokey? Do they last? Good pigmentation? Safe in water line and tight lining? Which are best for universal (for all looks, I've green eyes) help!
Start your review of Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love these...The colors are beautifully pigmented. I have black, brown, and blue and all of them look great. They go on smoothly and its easy to make a perfect line and even to wing it out because there is a sharpener at the end to keep it nice and pointy for a more precise line. It also lasts all day, even through a hot day If I have been sweating, or if my skin is a little oily, this eye liner withstands all of that. It doesn't fade or smudge and its still easy to remove. And all this at an affordable price! Three eye liners for only 10 bucks at Walmart! That's great! I Definitely won't stop buying these. in reviews
...texture of it as well, so you can wear matte eye shadow with just a hint of sparkle with the eye liner. in reviews
...because it applies very easily. It smudges easily, so it works nicely for a smokey eye look. I don't think it would last all day but I don't mind applying it because it applies so nicely.in reviews
Stephanie B.
Kermit, WV
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green uploaded by Stephanie B.
I wanted to try these just for fun.. at first try because the tip isn’t worn down it goes on so smooth but after that it just kind of smudges. It does have shimmer in it for a more fun look. I think they are good for a Smokey eye but if you try these for anything else they may not be good.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green These shimmer shades to enhance eyes come in a set of 3 ( ligh, medium, dark). They also come in a variety of trios I have the nudes, smokey eye, and universal look which can all lead you to playful and dramatic looks. These looks stay on all day looking great being water resistant and smudge proof!! This is so easy to apply because it glides on so smoothly and I don't have to worry about touching it up like other liners. It doesn't fade away or start to sweat off because of heat. This liner is better than 200 dollar liners I have bought and tried. The liners are hypoallergenic which I appreciate becsuse some liners leave my eyes an itchy mess and causes them to run!! I have had my sets for years and I am going to replace them with fresh poduct!! Highly recomend these liners 🥰🥰🥰
Sasha M.
Montebello, CA
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green uploaded by Sasha M.
Purchased at: CVS
Tried Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green trio pack that came with a dark navy blue and dark gold bronze color with a black eyeliner. Each eyeliner applies on very smoothly and each have a mini sharpener in the end of each of them. This was given as a gift from my mom and glad she brought them home to try out! I oftenly use blue eyeshadow and it goes well with this blue themed eyeliners ♡.
Tatiana  G.
Rye, NY
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green uploaded by Tatiana  G.
I love this product, These eyeliners are the best thing I have in my cosmetic bag cil
Amy M.
Hatfield, PA
I was actually sent these in the mail. I don't know what site sent them but I tried them out and have been hooked since (over a year)., the glide on well, stay in and offer just the right amount of color. don't plan to use anything else anytime soon. wish I coujd get more free as they are a bit pricey
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
I'm obsessed with eyeliner especially the twist up ones, the black is so dark love it, the brown is like a light copper brown perfect for a all natural look
thea P.
Port Charlotte, FL
Subtle shades for your select eye color with a hint of sparkle to set off your eyes. Comes with a smudged for easy blending or hard line definition. Hypoallergenic and long lasting.
Kristy B.
Norway, ME
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green uploaded by Kristy B.
I like to use the silver from this trio in my waterline. It stays all day and brightens any look. It smudges well and doesnt make stick to my bottom lashes.
Kaesha R.
Waipahu, HI
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio- Green uploaded by Kaesha R.
This was given to me as part of a gift for my birthday, and I did not expect it to be good at all. It lasted me months, and it is very easy to use. I could create a wing easily, and I like how it has a subtle shimmer to it. And one more good thing about it is that the pencil part isn't too soft, therefore it won't smudge or break when you use it. I love this product 💗
Enya M.
I bought like three packs of these, all different colors and I never regretted it. I bought them a while ago, but I'm still able to use them for all kinds of occasions. Twist-able pencil is a plus because sharpening is such a hassle. Application is easy and not messy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...