BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #79 in Eyeshadow

New! Create The Smoky Nude Look. For any eye color. High-performance formula. Wet & dry application for two finishes. Gluten free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive & contact wearers Modern and versatile palettes for a new twist on classic nude shades.  Neutral, metallic shades create a nude look that is soft & sultry.  Wet & Dry application for two finishes:  Wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear.  Transforms shadow into a liner.  Dr. see more...

• Nice pallate will it work for beginners1 Answers
  • I love the PP products I have tried! Do the eyeshadows stay on w...6 Answers
  • How pigmented is this eye shadow palette?3 Answers
Marylou C.
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes, Smoky Nude Eyes, Other
I have just about every eyeshadow like this one including this one itself and I love them...My eyes looked sooo nice last weekend At my sisters baby shower everyone was asking who did my makeup and telling me how pretty my eyes looked...The colors are great, its nicely pigmented, I wasnt a big fan of the lil brush that comes in it but using my own eyeshadow brush this product goes on nice...I like my eyes to look a bit bold and at other times natural but pretty and thats exactly what I get with this product...It blends nicely and lasts a long time too That night I almost wanted to leave it on bc it looked so nice still right before bed hahaa of course I showered and washed it off but I love this product. ❤
Jordan S.
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
This little palette is incredible. It's the perfect size for travelling, and has such a perfect selection of warm and cool toned browns, as well as a very pigmented pearl, pink, and gold. The only downside is the lack of any mattes, but it IS a shimmer palette, so that's not really a big deal. The pearl does tend to crease a little bit if you don't prime your eyelid (but who doesn't prime anymore, right?), and it is a little annoying that the colors aren't in individual trays, but not so much that I don't reach for it every day!
Jackie M.
Review for: Smoky Nude Eyes
I can't say how much l love this eyeshadow palette! It's got great colors and it's probably my favorite eyeshadow palette I've owned! I used this all the time weather it was for smokey eyes or just a sutble look and the packaging is so cute!
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
There are very few products by Physicians Formula that I don’t like, and this is one of them. Seriously awful. The colors are all very lackluster and not easily blended. Pigments are so disappointing. I wouldn’t recommend, at all. The packaging is cute, yet totally inconvenient as it’s difficult to get to one single color since none of them are separated and rather are all ran together. Just overall a crappy product. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to recieved this like a Christmas gift. I would definitely recommend this product or even brand they have good stuff. I love how there brand is long lasting and unique.
#GiftCrush
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
I really like this eyeshadow! It's affordable compared to other brands and there are so many different shades packed into one easy to carry pallet. The packaging is really nice and snazzy looking too. I've had mine for a good three years and im still using it (i stopped wearing eyeshadow for a while which is why i still have this product) today. I would repurchase!
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
This palette is small but mighty! The colors are super pretty and sparkly and they blend well. I use at least (if not more) one color almost every time I put makeup on! I recommend you try it if you use brown eyeshadows often and like a little bit of sparkle!
Sum W.
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
I really like this eyeshadow palette; it's super pigmented, has lots of colors, and is very shimmery. However, it is only good for going out at night because the sparkles and intensity of it are too much for the day. Makes my eyes look fantastic though!
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Warm Nude Eyes
My favorite base nude palette! Not only are the colors true and pigmented, the warm palette perfectly complements every skin tone, and enhances the depth of your eyes. It's easy to apply and remove, but is also lasting. Physician's Formula is a quality and affordable brand.
tracy d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician formula eye shodow is long lasting easy to use looks great all day. Colors stay looking good and come in a variety of palettes that cover and apply easy and look great. not heavy feeling. I would definitely purchase for myself again.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
How does this eyeshadow palette compare to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes ? ive heard its pretty close, but these aren't real pigmented like the urban decay ones. Also is this a good palette for someone who wants a natural not overpowering eye look?
Jennifer J.
I've seen these I a store near me. Are they good quality?
Carissa F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the PP products I have tried! Do the eyeshadows stay on well? A lot of the ones I've tried come off really easily.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Is powdery or creamy?
Lashell C.
I love to sparkle does anyone know how sparkly these shadows are