BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #94 in Eyeshadow

New! Create The Smoky Nude Look. For any eye color. High-performance formula. Wet & dry application for two finishes. Gluten free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive & contact wearers Modern and versatile palettes for a new twist on classic nude shades.  Neutral, metallic shades create a nude look that is soft & sultry.  Wet & Dry application for two finishes:  Wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear.  Transforms shadow into a liner.  Dr. see more...

• Nice pallate will it work for beginners1 Answers
  • I love the PP products I have tried! Do the eyeshadows stay on w...6 Answers
  • How pigmented is this eye shadow palette?3 Answers
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
This little palette is amazing, IF you like shimmer, and sheen! Unfortunately it doesn't have a matte transition but come on I bet we all have a few laying around that we use no matter what palette we're using! They blend easy, so you can do a beautiful shimmery ombre eyelid look. Smudge some liner for a soft romantic look. I highly recommend. It's a bit pricey but everything is going up in price. Also I do suggest priming your lids even just a concealer will make them last long, just dusty some translucent powder aftertaste then apply your eye makeup! It's not a Naked palette but for everyday is very worth the price
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
This is my favorite palette. I have found the colors are very transitional for any look. In addition, they last all day. I buy this product from CVS, it has been hard for me to find it elsewhere. This proves to be an issue because there are not many CVS stores around me. When I have to use a temporary replacement shadow at times, nothing can compare to this product. Although it is a little pricey CVS does partner with Physicans Formula to provide deals on occassion. Go try this out, you wont be disappointed!
Andrea P.
Mercersburg, PA
Oh Physicians Forumla...how I love you! And let me just say your Shimmer Strip palette does NOT disappoint! Amazingly pigmented with a high color pay off, very creamy formula and will look beautiful and compliment any skin tone. Truly, another must have product. I bought 4 😁 A little tid bit of info...this makeup line was created by a doctor who's wife was very sensitive to other existing makeup brands so he created Physicians Formula to suite her sensitive skin. Talk about cuteness overload 💜
Chelsea T.
I try to only use natural or organic makeup and skin care products and ever since trying Physician's Formula I love all of their products. This eye shadow has lasted me so long, and I usually wear makeup everyday. It blends nicely and I like the slight shimmer the colors have to them. They also last all day but they aren't hard to get off each night when I remove my makeup. I will always buy them and definitely recommend them to others.
Anna V.
Springfield, VA
I bought this product because of the beautiful colors and the beautiful packaging however the product itself does does perform all that well. For starters it's difficult to apply because you can't really use a brush to pick it up, and after you get it on there it does look pretty but does not last no matter what and creases like no other even with a eye primer or concealer as a base.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Im not a huge fan of the new formulas the physician formula is using on there eye shadows. I was a big fan of them when they first came out. They were easy to applyand stayed on for a long time. I now find it harder for the brushes to pick up the different eyeshadows. This saddens me because I love there color combos, I don't know what exactly changed but it's just not the same 😞
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
I love love love this eye shadow. I use this wet or dry. I also use the darkest color (depending on what colors you get to match your eyes) as a wet eyeshadow eyeliner with a small eyeliner brush. The eyeshadow is blendable and has a nice shimmer to it without overdoing it. It's good for the price and sometimes you can find it in a set.
Mishal F.
I like to use this more as a highlighter, than for my eye lids however they can be used for them as well. It gives off such good pigment and is very appealing to the eyes. I purchase mine at cvs and used my coupons from my care card which brought it down to $10. Physicians formula can be pricey but very worth the money.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
I was very disappointed with the pigment of this shadow palette. I've never used the Physicians Formula brand before but had heard good things about it. Too bad bc of these shadows, this will be my first and last experience. The colors barely showed on my lids and if they did, didn't last long. I do not recommend.
Nicole O.
Mankato, MN
This is not my favorite eyeshadow palette that is for sure. I rarely ever use this because of how little the eyeshadows are. The eyeshadow isn't big enough for my brush so it can get mixed with the other colors. I would not buy this again unless the palette got bigger and the eyeshadows got more spaced out.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
How does this eyeshadow palette compare to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes ? ive heard its pretty close, but these aren't real pigmented like the urban decay ones. Also is this a good palette for someone who wants a natural not overpowering eye look?
Jennifer J.
I've seen these I a store near me. Are they good quality?
Carissa F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the PP products I have tried! Do the eyeshadows stay on well? A lot of the ones I've tried come off really easily.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Is powdery or creamy?
Lashell C.
I love to sparkle does anyone know how sparkly these shadows are