Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Shockingly shimmery versatile trio can be used as a shadow all over lid or as an eyeliner to add shimmery definition. Unique hybrid formula glides- on and blends easier than a powder for a light veil of shimmer or layered for a full-on metallic foil effect. 24 hour wear.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isododecane, Polyethylene , Stearoxy Dimethicone, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isopentyldiol, Beeswax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Carbonate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Aluminum Powder, Black 2, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• "I love this set of gel eyeliners! The colors are all really pretty and look good with my blue eyes. The formula is really creamy, so it glides onto the eye amazingly well. It lasts all day. I reach for these more than my MAC Fluidliner!" in 19 reviews
  • "I received these for free from a promotion they were doing and I cant say enough great things about these eyeshadows! They are so creamy and apply so nicely. The colors are super pigmented and stay on for hours. I love the lighter colors for everyday, and the darker brown for nights out due to the more sparkly coloring. " in 8 reviews
  • "These are great gel eyeliners. These are long lasting and very opaque. It's great that this kit comes with three different colors. These are on the drier side but I prefer that. I think drier is easier to apply. These also worked very well on my waterline. " in 4 reviews
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
The dark color is ok. The other colors fade so quickly and are all chunky gross glitter! I wouldn't waste my money if I were you! Try benefit cream eyeshadow a. They have a beautiful shimmer without the chunky patchy application.
Gabrielle R.
I love the packaging of these, it doesn't take up a lot of space in my makeup collection. I love the color selection in these. You have to everyday colors and one fun color. These don't dry out fast. Good pigmentation. Look great on my eyes. I really like these.
Danielle S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Julia M.
Review for: Shimmer Strip Gel Creamliner Green more...
This is comparable to Mac's gel liners! It's easy to apply, and comes with a little brush that makes it very doable. I love the way the containers come stacked up, it makes them very portable. This liner makes for a very clean and professional looking eye!
teresa t.
Watsonville, CA
These are great. The purple dried out super quick on me but the brown and black stayed nice and creamy for a very long time I went through almost the whOle container of the brown and about half of the black. It never smudged on me and I tend to get watery eyes quite often will forever repurchase
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
Jenn Z.
Salem, OR
I just got the blue/brown/black trio for my blue eyes. I've never applied eyeliner with a brush before so I need to get the hang of it, but I love that it stays on and goes on smooth. Even with the brush it looks like I just used a pencil. I think I might try a smaller brush in the future because I don't like thick lines.
Destiny P.
Stockton, CA
I like this eyeliner. It's not my favorite but it works well. It's a good price. It compares to some of my other eyeliner like
Maybelline. Easy to apply with a curved liner brush. I'd recommend it but wouldn't buy it again
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I wanted to like these a lot but they're just a little tough and the glitter doesn't go on even. It's fine under another shadow to add some extra sparkle but these really can't stand alone. They're not totally useless but if you're going to buy them wait for a sale.
Mary F.
I have had mixed experiences with @physiciansformula products. This type of their “shimmer sticks” are decent enough for a drugstore purchase. Not as good as at a specialty store but also preferably to some of their other products. Certainly better than their eyeliner.
Grey K.
Lancaster, SC
How well are they pigmented? I love sparkles. do they stay on the lid or flake off by the end of the day.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
Did anybody else have a problem with it drying up in the container?

Amazon