Physicians Formula® Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Shockingly shimmery versatile trio can be used as a shadow all over lid or as an eyeliner to add shimmery definition. Unique hybrid formula glides- on and blends easier than a powder for a light veil of shimmer or layered for a full-on metallic foil effect. 24 hour wear.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isododecane, Polyethylene , Stearoxy Dimethicone, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isopentyldiol, Beeswax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Carbonate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Aluminum Powder, Black 2, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• "I love this set of gel eyeliners! The colors are all really pretty and look good with my blue eyes. The formula is really creamy, so it glides onto the eye amazingly well. It lasts all day. I reach for these more than my MAC Fluidliner!" in 19 reviews
  • "I received these for free from a promotion they were doing and I cant say enough great things about these eyeshadows! They are so creamy and apply so nicely. The colors are super pigmented and stay on for hours. I love the lighter colors for everyday, and the darker brown for nights out due to the more sparkly coloring. " in 8 reviews
  • "These are great gel eyeliners. These are long lasting and very opaque. It's great that this kit comes with three different colors. These are on the drier side but I prefer that. I think drier is easier to apply. These also worked very well on my waterline. " in 4 reviews
Jordan K.
Lexington, NC
The Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Gel CreamLiner is a great set if you want three different colors of eyeliner. It is a gel eyeliner so it isn't the quickest or easiest to use and the variety of shades is nice for different styles of makeup. However if you aren't very careful how much to apply to the brush the gel eyeliner can clump and not apply smooth. It takes some time to get it exactly right. If you have lots of time to spend on eyeliner and want a variety of shades it's great. It's a wonderful, cruelty free brand which I love but it just isn't the easiest eyeliner to use.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Nude Eyes more...
Im a little obsessed with the shimmer of these babies. They go on so smoothly and you dont need any type of eye primer. I would say, though, that they are a little too shimmery for everyday morning wear (like to work, at 6 am) and a little more suitable for a night out, or a lunch date.
Dee Y.
These appear very pretty, and they swatch beautiful but they are very hard to work with. Very sheer pigment and even though it says liner, It does not show up well as a liner. It's almost too creamy too so you can barely use it. mostly shimmer shows up and not much color. Stand alone these missed the mark. They might be best used to tap over shadow to add sparkle, or maybe a base. The shimmer is chunky and inconsistent as well.
Janet F.
Modesto, CA
These liners are some of the very first liners that I uses when I started getting into make up a few years back, I recommend it for beginners and or people that have a difficult time with liquid liners. Since it is a cream liner it is easier to apply and it's just if not even more pigmented than other liquid liners. Physicians formula is a very high quality drugstore make line that everyone should definitely try out. 😊
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
I actually got these free from a friend of mine, so I shouldn't complain too much, but I really don't like these. I usually LOVE Physician's Formula products, but these gel shadows really fell flat for me. They were really difficult to apply and just weren't pigmented enough for the amount of effort and mess. (I ruined a brush trying to get anything to happen with this stuff) Would not recommend if you value your brushes.
Janet E.
This is a great drugstore gel eyeliner set to start off with! It is really creamy and maybe a bit too creamy that it might transfer if you have oily lids, like me. If that seems to bother I'd suggest to skip out on this one. It isn't waterproof but I still find it to last quite sometime. It is great but not the best. They do have many different trios for certain eye colors but you can choose which ever!
Alethea D.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Review for: Shimmer Strip Gel Creamliner Green more...
I love these eyeliners. The color payoff is amazing! The color stays exactly where you put it, for hours! I am not an everyday makeup user, so this little pack has lasted me awhile. I have hazel eyes and the little specks in the gel, make my eyes pop. I would absolutely would buy this again and I have, I have bought the pack for blue and brown eyes as well.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Shimmer Strip Gel Creamliner Green more...
I like to use Physicians Formula Retro Glow Mosaic Powder in the shade "Translucent Glow" because it helps even out and brighten my skin tone, it goes on smooth and not cakey and it gives my makeup a more set & finished looked. It's hypo allergenic & fragrance free so it's safe for most all skin types and it's affordably priced so you can use it as part of your daily makeup routine everyday.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
I bought the green eye set. It came with black, frosty lilac, and frosty mint green. They are all very pretty colors, however I find really only the black works like I'd want it to. Note, I'm not one for wearing colored eyeliner, so I'm not totally sure what people usually want or expect from them.
Grey K.
Lancaster, SC
How well are they pigmented? I love sparkles. do they stay on the lid or flake off by the end of the day.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
Did anybody else have a problem with it drying up in the container?

Amazon