BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Enhance & Brighten Hazel Eyes 24 Hour Wear Clump - Free Smudge - Free Flake - Free Fiber - Free Oil - Free Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers Paraben Free Luminous Lashes Dramatic Volume Glamorous Length Enhance Your Eyes & Lashes with Illuminating Color! Dual-ended volumizing and lengthening custom mascara enhances hazel eyes with illuminating color for ultra-dramatic & glamorous lashes. 2-in-1 Brightening Mascara Perfectly coordinated shades can be used alone or together for a customized look! Illuminating black shade with Dramatic Jumbo Brush creates an instant eye opening effect. Radiant hazel shade with Eye Enhancing Brush enhances your eye color for a playful look. Layer radiant hazel shade over illuminating black shade for the most dramatic look. High see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah M.
I really enjoyed this mascara. It was one of my first ones and it was an overall great purchase. The blue was interesting and I used it a couple of times for performances, even by itself on occasions. Would recommend.
Meral T.
Review for: Blue Eyes
Love love love ! This mascara one of my all time favorite mascaras, I have hazel eyes and it really makes my eyes pop. Not my first time purchasing I'll always buy this product as long as they still sell it I recommend to all girls who want long full lashes !
Samantha P.
Review for: Glam Brown 7378
I love how the colors of the mascaras are customized to you eye color! It's such a cool concept! The mascara is pretty good as well. It doesn't flake off or smudge, it goes on without clumps, and it makes my lashes so long!
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
This product is my go to mascara! I love the fact that there are two shades in one and the application is very simple. The product lasts all night and will be repurchased!
Cyndi F.
I absolutely love this mascara duo!! You can really play it up and make it intense or you can make it vary subtle and interesting. The black on its own is GREAT, but that purple is AMAZING!!! I also have the green and I am just as impressed. I recommend that everyone should have one of these in your "tool kit".
Maria G.
Absecon, NJ
The brushes remind me of the CoverGirl Lashblast wands. The black mascara works okay, it is VERY black, distributes a lot of product and adds a decent amount of volume. Not great at separating lashes and clumps a decent bit. Black end made my lashes thick but didn't add much, if any, length. The purple side is much better at separating the lashes and doesn't clump too much product on, but I found it flakes like CRAZY. It also irritated my eyes a bit. Overall, while the black mascara added a lot of volume, it was very clumpy and the colored end flaked everywhere. Much better mascaras out there for cheaper. Would not repurchase.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
I loved this mascara and the idea of having fun purple shimmering lashes every once in a while. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants to switch it up and have a fun lash look! I've had this item for a while now and it has not dried up.
Rachel P.
This mascara works great! It lasts all day. Does not smudge. The 2 in 1 combo allows you to have multiple looks. It really enhances your eye color a d works great with a little eye shadow! Great buy!
Alicia H.
I like the concept of these because they do make your eyes stand out. I have used this product both with eyeshadow and without. I did get complements both times I used it.
So it works.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA
I bought this on sale. It's a decent mascara, I wasn't going for a bold look or anything. I never used the green side of it, so I can't say anything about that.
Melanie  C.
What are the pros and cons?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite PF product?