BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Shimmer all year long with this glowing powder which highlights skin with five luminous bands of warm beige, sand and bronze.
  • All shades blend together for the ultimate glamorous, tan glow.
  • Use all over face as a Bronzer, sweep over cheeks as a Blush or use each individual shade as an Eye Shadow.
  • Silky smooth texture for a radiant complexion.

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Caramine, Yellow 5 Lake.

• I hear these look pretty good as highlighters. I'm desper...2 Answers
  • Who recommends this product??!!!3 Answers
  • I've heard these are amazing for highlighters. Are they p...2 Answers
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Sunset Strip / Bronzer more...
This is by far my favorite dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks! When I started seeing on YouTube that these were a dupe, I had immediately ran over to my local Walgreens and bought it in the shade Sunset Strip. I love buying Physicians Formula because they are almost always on some sort of a sale no matter where you buy it from, so it gives you the opportunity to try more of their products. But back to this gem.. this is a great, beautiful highlight, especially if you’re the type that likes pigmented and really bangin’ blindin’ highlights! You’ll be glowing to the Gods as they say! Best way to use this product is taking a fan brush so can swirl the bristles between all the shades, or you can choose which part of the bricks you want to use if you rather be precise. I have noticed with especially fair skin tones that sometimes the last two rows can be a little dark, which will ultimately give you more of a stripe / dark cast on your face rather than a glow. So it’s definitely possible, and easy, to pick and choose which colors in the bricks you’d like to use!
Christina M.
Review for: Other more...
I love physician formula products because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. To get the most out of this product you have to first lightly scrape off the top layer of overspray (I used a q tip). Once the overspray is off, a gorgeous highlight is revealed. I have this in the shade Miami strip. I love to swirl my brush through the top 3 layers to get a beautiful champagne highlight, or through all of the colors to get a more golden highlight. The shimmer is very fine so you will not see any chunks of glitter on your face, but instead a nice shimmery sheen. All of these shades could also be used as shimmer eyeshadows so I love taking this to travel with!
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
This bronzer is filled with versatility! Put in your makeup bag and use it for highlighter, eye shadow and bronzer all in one! Swipe the different shade bars to really customize the shade you’re getting out of it, but broad strokes result in a really glowy, sunset bronze shade that looks great on any skin tone. Because it’s made by Physician’s Formula, you know that there is no worry of this being cakey or itchy on your skin due to its sensitive formulation!! I love this stuff so much.. try it out!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eyeshadow ! They are extremely pigmented and blend nicely! You can use it as a shimmery bronzer or you can use each individual strip as an eyeshadow! So it’s like a two in one product! They are found at most drugstores for a decent price, however they are comparable to the high end brands that you can find at ulta or Sephora! If you like shimmery products then you need to own this product!
Lauren M.
Review for: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, Waikiki Strips/Peachy Glow Bronzer 2745, 0.3 oz (8.5 g) Vegas Strip, Light Bronzer more...
I have used this bronzer in the past and have to say it’s not my favorite. While the colors look pretty, I found that they really didn’t work for me. I am very pale and found this bronzer to be a little too harsh. I also think that for the price point it isn’t the most blendable as it should be. I wouldn’t use this product again.
Kaitlyn S.
New Braunfels , TX
An exact dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks! High shine, subtle shimmer, rich pigment and beautiful application. The shade range in each one of these is perfect for whenever you want to switch up your normal glow or apply these onto the eyes! Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eyeshadow
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
Omg I love this bronzer, I’ve had mine for years, I use it all the time and still havnt hit pan! It’s a super blinding highlighter that is easy to blend. On top of it it is affordable! It definitely on the higher end of pricing at the drug store, but it works like its a high end formula!
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
Review for: Sunset Strip / Bronzer, Waikiki Strip / Peachy Glow Bronzer, Malibu Strip / Pink Sand Bronzer, Vegas Strip / Light Bronzer, Riviera Strip / Sand Bronzer more...
I think that this is a really nice dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks. I have had both products in my collection and I must admit there is not a huge difference in performance. I have noticed that the physicians formula products are not as smooth but for the price tag. Can’t beat it!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This eyeshadow palette goes perfectly with my brown eyes! I bought this specifically for the gold eyeshadow strip because I love gold! I can use this wet or dry. The eyeshadow really blends extremely well and each color compliments themselves when used together. They look great by themselves also. They are shimmery but not like chunks of sparkles, more like a bronzer would be but as an eyeshadow. Definitely recommend!
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Miami Strip, Sunset Strip, Vegas Strip, Riviera Strip, Waikiki Strip, Malibu Strip more...
This brand is the worst. The only thing good they make is their "Butter Bronzer/Blush" these strips of color are total trash. Blends HORRRRRRIBLEY. It's a big ole mess. This is like middle school makeup for when your legit just learning the bare minimum basics.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
Is this product really that amazing? And where can I find it?!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This looks amazing! Is it worth the purchase?
Jessica V.
Who recommends this product??!!!
Caitlyn F.
I've heard these are amazing for highlighters. Are they pigmented?
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I'm debating if I should get this. Is it worth the price? It looks like a highlighter to me but can it also be used as a bronzer or blush? Looks really pretty but I want to know if it's a pigmented, useful product.