BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #36 in Makeup Palettes

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Shimmer all year long with this glowing powder which highlights skin with five luminous bands of warm beige, sand and bronze.
  • All shades blend together for the ultimate glamorous, tan glow.
  • Use all over face as a Bronzer, sweep over cheeks as a Blush or use each individual shade as an Eye Shadow.
  • Silky smooth texture for a radiant complexion.

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Caramine, Yellow 5 Lake.

• I hear these look pretty good as highlighters. I'm desperately lo...2 Answers
  • Who recommends this product??!!!2 Answers
  • I've heard these are amazing for highlighters. Are they pigmented? 2 Answers
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
This eyeshadow palette goes perfectly with my brown eyes! I bought this specifically for the gold eyeshadow strip because I love gold! I can use this wet or dry. The eyeshadow really blends extremely well and each color compliments themselves when used together. They look great by themselves also. They are shimmery but not like chunks of sparkles, more like a bronzer would be but as an eyeshadow. Definitely recommend!
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
This bronzer is filled with versatility! Put in your makeup bag and use it for highlighter, eye shadow and bronzer all in one! Swipe the different shade bars to really customize the shade you’re getting out of it, but broad strokes result in a really glowy, sunset bronze shade that looks great on any skin tone. Because it’s made by Physician’s Formula, you know that there is no worry of this being cakey or itchy on your skin due to its sensitive formulation!! I love this stuff so much.. try it out!
Srin Y.
Review for: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, Waikiki Strips/Peachy Glow Bronzer 2745, 0.3 oz (8.5 g) Vegas Strip, Light Bronzer more...
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Riviera Strip more...
The colors are beautiful but they blend together too much over time. I've attached a picture to show the difference between a new and used product. This product provides a very subtle, natural glow that's not overly pigmented. The only downfall is that I wish the reddish tones stayed like you see in the original. With use, the colors blend together and become more muddied and brownish.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eyeshadow ! They are extremely pigmented and blend nicely! You can use it as a shimmery bronzer or you can use each individual strip as an eyeshadow! So it’s like a two in one product! They are found at most drugstores for a decent price, however they are comparable to the high end brands that you can find at ulta or Sephora! If you like shimmery products then you need to own this product!
Jillian Kimberly C.
FORT BRAGG, NC
Review for: Riviera Strip / Sand Bronzer more...
I love using this bronzer for contouring. I had seen mixed reviews about this from other beauty gurus on youtube but wanted to try it out for myself. I think it is the perfect bronzer for anyone just getting inti into contouring or even for someone who is traveling . It is small enough to travel woth and has a light shade to use as a highlighter .
Lauren M.
I have used this bronzer in the past and have to say it’s not my favorite. While the colors look pretty, I found that they really didn’t work for me. I am very pale and found this bronzer to be a little too harsh. I also think that for the price point it isn’t the most blendable as it should be. I wouldn’t use this product again.
Katt S.
New braunfels, TX
An exact dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks! High shine, subtle shimmer, rich pigment and beautiful application. The shade range in each one of these is perfect for whenever you want to switch up your normal glow or apply these onto the eyes! Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eyeshadow
Mayra L.
Really pretty bronzer and great dupe for other pricier brands. The darkest color was a little too dark for me but not a problem as I easily just used my brush on the other shades. Applied nicely and the shimmer looks really pretty. Although it’s a little on the pricey side for drug store brand I would purchase again.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
Omg I love this bronzer, I’ve had mine for years, I use it all the time and still havnt hit pan! It’s a super blinding highlighter that is easy to blend. On top of it it is affordable! It definitely on the higher end of pricing at the drug store, but it works like its a high end formula!
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
Is this product really that amazing? And where can I find it?!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This looks amazing! Is it worth the purchase?
Caitlyn F.
I've heard these are amazing for highlighters. Are they pigmented?
jess v.
Who recommends this product??!!!
Samantha D.
I hear these look pretty good as highlighters. I'm desperately looking for one and nothing seems to satisfy me, I keep reselling them after the swatch because I don't want to give in to a Becca highlight! Can someone vouch for this as highlight?