BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For a Glamorous Tan Glow! Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatologist approved Get the glow you ve been missing! Shimmer all year long with this glowing powder which highlights skin with luminous bands of warm beige, cool sand, and bronze - like a burst of sunshine. A brilliant multi-tasker! Perfect for adding sheer, sunkissed highlights to your face.  All shades blend together for the ultimate, tan-glow.  Sweep on cheeks over blush for a soft, luminous finish, or use each shade alone as an eye shadow. Five times the impact and infinite possibilities! Five shimmering tones sweep on as one beautifully bronzed, adjustable shade.  With five shades, you get five times the illuminating impact and a multitude of combinations! For information in the USA or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• I hear these look pretty good as highlighters. I'm desperately lo...2 Answers
  • I've heard these are amazing for highlighters. Are they pigmented? 2 Answers
  • Does it work well on both face and eyes? I've fou... Be the first to answer!
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
It's marketed as a bronzer and blush, but it's definitely a highlighter. It's packed densely so you need a brush with stiffer bristles to get through that top layer but once you get into the product, it gives you such a beautiful highlight on your cheeks. It's very comparable to Anastasia Glow Kits for a fraction of the price. Due to the different shades in the shimmer brick, I tend to use the lighter shades for highlighting and the darker for eyeshadow. They have multiple shades so you can choose based on your skin tone and preference.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I wanted to love these shimmer strips, but the one I own in Vegas strip just doesn't live up to my expectations. I like to dampen my brush to intensify the highlight and for some reason this product became dryer and didn't transfer to my brush when I sprayed it with a little fix plus. I've heard some people say you have to get past the top layer of this before it becomes easier to work with. This brand is pretty Expensive for drug store. I say save your money and get the new wet n wild highlights. They're AMAZING.
Magaly R.
Ever since i bought this it been my go to for my everyday look. I fell in love with it the first time i applied it. Its a bronzer plus hightlighter together and leave a beautiful natural looking glow. You can use them individually or swipe them all together ehich is what i do to get the blend of color i love so much. You can also use them as eyeshadows. This is perfect for on the go because it can be used on cheeks and eyes. I love it
Ashley C.
I have had this shimmer strips bronzer blush and eye shadow for a long time and it has survived the purges I do every now and then. That is because as stated it can be used for so many purposes. The glow it gives is pigmented and you have 5 shades to choose from. I've used this so many times and I never seem to hit pan. I use the darkest for me eyes and the lightest as a highlight. This is not glittery. This is creamy and beautiful!
Sandra S.
I have allergies to certain products and must be very careful with the items that I use. So when it came time to select a bronzer I knew that Phyisicans Formula was going to have what I needed with their hypoallergenic product line and the added plus of being fragrance free. I stumbled upon their Shimmer Strips and absolutely fell in love not only for the colors offered but also for their versatility.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
This is one product that I always have in stock. It is hands down one of my favorite products. It's perfect for the summer, and for any needs and it goes great on any skin tone. You can use this as an eyeshadow, contour kit, highlighter, blush. I have literally used this, and besides mascara, only this, on my face before. This palette really does meet all of your needs. 113/100 would recommend.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I bought this about 2 summers ago at cvs on sale. I tried and tested this and i was in love with the product. I'm really pale so i always want that bronze or hint of it anyway. Its nice on my skin i love how much shimmer it gives espically in the sun! i use this always in the summer time to give me a shimmer look. it was worth the price and once I'm finished wiht it i am going to buy another one.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I love the color selection and the ability to be able to customize your color. This can be used as a blush topper or individually as eye shadow. The product is not strongly pigmented, so I spray it with rose water to enhance the color. I own the Vegas light strip. I have fair skin with a yellow undertone. This product is cruelty-free. The powder is more glowy as opposed to glittery.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I love the colors of this and I also love the versatility! It works well as either an eyeshadow or as a bronzer/highlighter. However, after a few months of use, this product "hard panned" on me. It got really stiff and crusty on the surface. I can't pick up much product with my brushes unless I scrape really hard. For the price, I wish it had lasted longer.
Hailey S.
Soldiers Grove, WI
Keep in mind this is VERY shiny and has sparkles in it! But I love it! It works as a highlighter and contour and really makes your cheeks pop. It's really affordable as well which is a bonus. Also I'm quite pale but it still works great on my skin tone even though it is darker. I just bought mine from Walmart! I would recommend it.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
Is this product really that amazing? And where can I find it?!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks amazing! Is it worth the purchase?
Caitlyn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard these are amazing for highlighters. Are they pigmented?
Samantha D.
I hear these look pretty good as highlighters. I'm desperately looking for one and nothing seems to satisfy me, I keep reselling them after the swatch because I don't want to give in to a Becca highlight! Can someone vouch for this as highlight?
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm debating if I should get this. Is it worth the price? It looks like a highlighter to me but can it also be used as a bronzer or blush? Looks really pretty but I want to know if it's a pigmented, useful product.