Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Blush and Highlighter

by Physicians Formula

For a Glamorous Blushing Glow! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Get the glow you ve been missing! 2-in-1 blush and highlighter illuminates and defines cheeks for a fresh and natural glow. A brilliant multi-tasker! Features five coordinated waves of luminous color ideal for creating the perfect custom blush shade. Darker shades can be used to contour and accentuate cheeks. Lighter shades can be used for an instant highlighting and brightening effect. Sweep across all shades for the ultimate blushing glow. Simply sweep & glow! ;

How pigmented is this? Does it have much fallout?
Would this be good on fair- medium skin tones?
Is it chunky glitter particles or more of a sheen?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Blush and Highlighter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The colors are all gorgeous and theres surely something for every skin tone in here; these are very fun to experiment with” in reviews
“I would say for me the blush is a little too pink without giving much contrast but still a great product” in reviews
“A little goes a long way.” in reviews
Biloxi , MS
I love this brand most of my makeup is physicians formula its a little pricey for it being a makeup in a drugstore but it is well worth the money
I love the combination of the colors. Its great on my skin tone and sometimes i use the individual color for blush on and eye shadows.
Bella Vista, AR
I love this product! I have one that is almost the same as the one pictured just a different design! It works great! Love this brand!
Bronx, NY
LOVE! The colors are all gorgeous and theres surely something for every skin tone in here; these are very fun to experiment with
I really like this product. I have a tan colored one and I use it as blush but also use the individual colors as eyeshadow too!
la quinta, CA
This is really good drugstore highlight! I love it so much and I think I need to buy some more! I wish it did last longer.
These had decent color but I am not sure if I would repurchase. I like how they had a variety of shades in the pan though.
Conneautville, PA
I love the shimmer in this product. It gives off a Very natural look. The color combo is a perfect mix.
Eastport , NY
Just wonderful great colorful product rose sexy bright fun cheecks awesone for year round wear xoxoxo
I love all shades of this product...it goes on very smooth its texture and staybility is awesome
Ask a question to the Influenster community...