BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For a Glamorous Blushing Glow! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Get the glow you ve been missing! 2-in-1 blush and highlighter illuminates and defines cheeks for a fresh and natural glow. A brilliant multi-tasker! Features five coordinated waves of luminous color ideal for creating the perfect custom blush shade. Darker shades can be used to contour and accentuate cheeks. Lighter shades can be used for an instant highlighting and brightening effect. Sweep across all shades for the ultimate blushing glow. Simply sweep & glow! ; see more...

• Would this be good on fair- medium skin tones?1 Answers
  • Is it chunky glitter particles or more of a sheen?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know around how much it costs?1 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The colors are all gorgeous and theres surely something for every skin tone in here; these are very fun to experiment with" in 1 review
  • "I would say for me the blush is a little too pink without giving much contrast but still a great product" in 1 review
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Love this 2 in 1 product! You get not only a blush but a highlight as well. I purchased from wall-mart and it wasn't that bad in price. I like how pigmented it is and would recommend this to anyone.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Love Physicians Formula shimmer strips! These are amazing & such great quality & price! They are just as good as my high end highlighters but a fraction of the cost.
Isela C.
Okay, this should be a staple in every girl's summer makeup bag! When you mix all of the shades together, it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin. It just makes you look so healthy and beautiful.
oksana s.
Sacramento , Ca
Right up front I have to say that this product is really shimmery. A little goes a long way. I use this product for two things, highlighting, and sometimes as an eye shadow. Because this product has multiple shades, one can create a lot of different looks with it.
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
I LOVE physicians formula but I DON'T like the shimmer in some products!! My blush I prefer solid and natural. It doesn't look like a lot of shimmer from the box but when it is on it is a lot
Gabrielle R.
Very pigmented. Compact. Goof for when you want to travel so you don't have to have separate blush and highlighter in your makeup bag. I love the colors in. They look like great on my far skin.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
This was okay. The strips kind of remind me of the more affordable Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder, Catwalk Pink 345 which is only 2.99? go get this one better or Nyx illuminating cream
Brooke B.
I love this product! it looks very natural but can also be built up without looking blotchy! I also use the individual colors (mainly tan colors) as shadows defiantly getting a ton of use out of this product!
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
The shimmer strips are great for people who would like a little shimmer on their face. You can use it as a highlighter on the cheekbones or on your lids!
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
I love this brand most of my makeup is physicians formula its a little pricey for it being a makeup in a drugstore but it is well worth the money
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
Would you compare this to a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick?
Malea B.
Chesapeake, VA
Does it have a nice color payoff?
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
Is this worth buying?
Christina J.
Is it chunky glitter particles or more of a sheen?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you own this, when did you buy it and where did you find it at? I haven't seen this anywhere! Only the shimmer strips! I'm interested in trying it but haven't seen it at any drugstores.