Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Blush and Highlighter uploaded by Felicia J.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For a Glamorous Blushing Glow! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Get the glow you ve been missing! 2-in-1 blush and highlighter illuminates and defines cheeks for a fresh and natural glow. A brilliant multi-tasker! Features five coordinated waves of luminous color ideal for creating the perfect custom blush shade. Darker shades can be used to contour and accentuate cheeks. Lighter shades can be used for an instant highlighting and brightening effect. Sweep across all shades for the ultimate blushing glow. Simply sweep & glow! ;

• Would this be good on fair- medium skin tones?1 Answers
  • Is it chunky glitter particles or more of a sheen?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know around how much it costs?1 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would say for me the blush is a little too pink without giving much contrast but still a great product" in 1 review
  • "The colors are all gorgeous and theres surely something for every skin tone in here; these are very fun to experiment with" in 1 review
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Love this 2 in 1 product! You get not only a blush but a highlight as well. I purchased from wall-mart and it wasn't that bad in price. I like how pigmented it is and would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Cute packaging as always from physicians formula, it's pretty and pigmented to me on my very fair skin tone it was shimmery easy to blend out though very soft easy to apply also affordable I would recommend this blush if you like a shimmery one
Isela C.
Okay, this should be a staple in every girl's summer makeup bag! When you mix all of the shades together, it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin. It just makes you look so healthy and beautiful.
Eva R.
Especial para el cutis, ideal para usar diariamente, te protege y cuida además de que este producto cubre el tono de tu pielhaciendote con totalidad, ocultando imperfecciones de tu rostro, haciendote lucir bella
Danielle M.
Granite Falls, NC
Physicians Formula makes GREAT Make up. This blush is great as well. The color really pops with my skin and it gives me a great glow. I wish they released coupons for their products however CVS is great at having regular PF coupons. I always stock up when it goes on sale. LOVE IT!
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
Right up front I have to say that this product is really shimmery. A little goes a long way. I use this product for two things, highlighting, and sometimes as an eye shadow. Because this product has multiple shades, one can create a lot of different looks with it.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Love Physicians Formula shimmer strips! These are amazing & such great quality & price! They are just as good as my high end highlighters but a fraction of the cost.
Luukia M.
Loved stable in my beauty collection. Awesome highlight and can even be used as a blush topper.this product can also be used as a shadow. Love love love this brand
Kira L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This shimmer was not the best. It was good but the shimmer was not has bright as I wanted. If your looking for a big highlighter with lots of color I would go for the physicians formula nude glow!
Gabrielle R.
Very pigmented. Compact. Goof for when you want to travel so you don't have to have separate blush and highlighter in your makeup bag. I love the colors in. They look like great on my far skin.
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
Would you compare this to a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick?
Malea B.
Chesapeake, VA
Does it have a nice color payoff?
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
Is this worth buying?
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
Does anyone know around how much it costs?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
If you own this, when did you buy it and where did you find it at? I haven't seen this anywhere! Only the shimmer strips! I'm interested in trying it but haven't seen it at any drugstores.