Add a Photo
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face & Eyes, Warm, .26 oz

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#358 in Eyeshadow
Create the Perfect Nude Glow! Eye shadow, eyeliner, bronzer, blush highlighter 2 How-to-guide + mirror applicators included All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face Eyes The must-have nude essentials to create a custom nude look for face and eyes. 12 ultra-chic shimmery nude shades create an all-over nude glow, contour and accentuate cheeks and enhance eyes. 12 Eyeshadows + 3 Eyeliners + Bronzer + Blush + Highlighter Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Gluten free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. For more information:
Photos (21)
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is the best highlighter I've ever used. You can also use it as a shiny eyeshadow or blush even though there's really only three shades of blush but I would not use it for contouring because it's so shiny. If you open up the back it comes with a mirror and two brushes, one is bigger and I use it for highlighting. Even though it's expensive I absolutely love it and think it's worth it the packaging is also super cute and somewhat sturdy.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
The packaging is really cute, and I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately I hate it! The colors look too similar, and the payoff is not great. It barely shows up on me. Some of it looks very glittery. What annoys me most is that this is quite pricey for a drugstore brand, it is actually the most expensive drugstore product I have ever bought. I am very disappointed!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Aurora, IL
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Warm Nude
This is another one of my Holy Grails! You can contour, use it as blush and highlighter. Also use if as eyeshadow all on this palette. Super easy to apply, you get the best out of this product if you have good brushes. Makes traveling super easy and you only need to take this along with your foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick and you are all set!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL
This lives up to the hype. I had been seeing it in numerous YouTube videos, so I picked it up at Walmart. I use it as eyeshadow and as my blush/highlighter. It's so pretty and so pigmented. I love this. This would make traveling so easy. I can now leave the house with 4 beauty items. Mascara, powder, cover up and this. Must have!!'
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Warm Nude
I'm not the biggest fan of Physicians Formula products, but this is one of my absolute favorites. It has amazing texture, beautiful color pay off and I love that I can use it both for highlighting my face and as an eyeshadow. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see my more detailed review I posted about it.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
I bought this on a sudden whim and it's so versatile. They even label what each row is for (highlighting, bronzer, etc.). I like using it as an all over product and it gives a nice glow. A little goes a long way. I have walked out of house and realized I packed on way too much. But it's very easy to blend out.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Easton, PA
This product is amazing the colors are great and look great on the skin. They blend smoothly and are very soft. The price is great for such an awesome product. I would recommend this to everyone because it is such an versatile product and can be used for so many things.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This is the best ive used very beautiful & blends lovely and so useful there highlighters blush & is great as eyeshadow little pricey for drugstore but definitely worth it. one con when i took mine out of the packaging the bow came off but its still lovely packaging.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
This has adorable packaging and a nice variety of colors but when I use this for highlighting, I find myself needing to pack TON on my brush to get it to show up even the slightest. It swatches beautifully which makes me think it would work better as eyeshadows.
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
Jan. 24, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Warm Nude
Im in love with this product. Everything from the pinkish tons to the bown tones. It lasts forever and boyyyy does it make you shine! Its soft weight so you really dont feel it on your face but bamb it packs a kick. Defenetly a need to have in your collection.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Do you prefer the warm over the nude palette? Does this work well as a highlighter?
kristina n.
kristina n.
I have tried several physicians formula products but not yet an eye product. Is it super shimmery and glowing or its more settle? Also is it long lasting ?