BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create the Perfect Nude Glow! Eye shadow, eyeliner, bronzer, blush highlighter 2 How-to-guide + mirror applicators included All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face Eyes The must-have nude essentials to create a custom nude look for face and eyes. 12 ultra-chic shimmery nude shades create an all-over nude glow, contour and accentuate cheeks and enhance eyes. 12 Eyeshadows + 3 Eyeliners + Bronzer + Blush + Highlighter Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Gluten free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. For more information: see more...

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face & Eyes, Warm, .26 oz
Brooke L.
I like their shimmer strips eye shadow. I use the one to enhance green eyes. The shadow is easy to apply, I️t stays put for a long time, and the colors blend well. My favorite part is the color palette they combine together. I️t makes blending multiple colors easy because you know they are all within the same shade and match nicely.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how customizeable this is! You can combine the shades for many different looks based on skin tone and preference! I have very fair skin and this works wonderfully for me on an everyday basis. I 100% think this is the best highlight availible at the drug store!
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cute as a highlight! I love that there are multiple different colors so you can use it like I can all year long since my skin color changes so much between summer and winter. Not super shiny like a higher end one but cute.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent! ☆ I have always liked Physicans Formula Shimmer Strips even before everyone started using the highlighters and shimmer anywhere but eyelids; I would get the vegas strip 'eyeshadow' and use it for what they created shimmer strips warm nude all in one for! The formula is super creamy and fine, similar to the urban decay champagne or golden nude highlighting formula. This pretty little square compact opens on both sides with a magnet dont have to break your nail getting it open. On one side are 4 rows, 4 colums or 'strips' of warm sister shades begining with a 'white gold-light champagne hue that transitions through a rose gold that ends with a deep dark bronze. The coolest thing is that on the other side where you store your applying tools (that come with) is a mirror and "how-to" apply guide with tips! For only 9-13$ this is a gem in my opinion! :)
#dupes #deals #beautyawards #nomination #contest #2017 #influensterawards @influenster
Indira V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect subtle highlight for everyday and the most intense highlight for a night out on the town, all you need is to wet your brush a little bit with fox plus and you're good to go. Another thing I love about this highlight is that you have warm and cool tone highlights all together so you have everything in one place and it's easier to carry when you travel. The only thing I don't like is the bulky packaging and the brush it comes with. But the products is definitely nice and affordable. I totally recommend it.
Lizbeth G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love with this product. Everything from the pinkish tons to the bown tones. It lasts forever and boyyyy does it make you shine! Its soft weight so you really dont feel it on your face but bamb it packs a kick. Defenetly a need to have in your collection.
Autumn K.
I absolutely fell in love with this product! It goes on so smooth and buttery with alot of pigmentation...you can use it on your eyes, all over for a pretty glow, for a bronzer and highlight..and even a blush..it's just such a good product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody and I'll be buying it again but maybe in the natural next time since I'm so fair..
Geovana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Não que queria​não de uma forma mais rápida que a Lívia não sei quantas de vezes pessoas vezes só não vou poder levar na minha prima tá tudo uma coisa empossado não sei quantas de vezes é bom tbem não tem como eu n ia fazer um um pouquinho mas dá nervoso só não tem manga então que vc não vai ir só menina de falar com o meu tipo assim com todas que e que o tô com fome de e a Stephany de falar cascalho pq eu queria q eu n vou assinar que eu
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians formula is a great brand. It is just a little on the pricey side and it isn't that pigmented. I don't wear makeup enough to spend this much money on a product. I would buy again it is easy to apply and has great color.
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this while I was at a drug store looking for mascara and thought the packaging was super cute! This can be used for soooo many things! Eyeshadow, blush, highlight, or add a pop of shimmer to your lips! Super pigmented and very blendable. I would recommend this for any new makeup users!
Brooke N.
Do you prefer the warm over the nude palette? Does this work well as a highlighter?
kristina n.
I have tried several physicians formula products but not yet an eye product. Is it super shimmery and glowing or its more settle? Also is it long lasting ?